or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

I need two types of shoes. 1. I need a black dress shoe however I didn't want to go with the typical park Ave. Any recommendations. Although not formal would the mcgreger work? I was also considering the Madison Park or the Fifth Avenue. 2. I need another versatile brown shoe. I have the University and brown, the Macallister in Walnut, a JM in Chilli. I'm not crazy about bourbon. Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Picked these up for $50 from Nords. Thorocrafts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random: When I use my shoe trees the shoe feels tighter the next time I wear it. I'm assuming that happens when the moisture is drawn out of the leather. Anyone noticed this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to do this but I really need to know. Can someone provide quick details or products used and application on how you maintain the leather on your AE's. Looking to provide a medium level and high gloss shine. Thanks.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I stand corrected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 options for soles. 1st one is leather...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx, I'm really excited about these. They have a more European feel but the same AE quality. Def a sleeker shoe to be worn with slim fitting suits and slacks. Much more modern and youthful than my Park Ave'sSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a 13D on the Brannock but I take a 12D in the 5 last. Initially the shoe is snug, but break in well. I have the Park Ave's and Macalister both in a 12D. The heel slipped slightly in the beginning but as I broke them in and they settled it became less apparent.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They always came with the leather sole. I think AE promoted the rubber sole more however at Nordstroms and AE stores I always saw the leather version available.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just copped these from N Rack for $180. I'm very happy with the style and fit. Went up 1 size from my 5 last. They appear to be 1st quality and the price was fair. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk