or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

javascriptop('/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=494293&EXTRA_PARAMETER=ZOOM&trackingCat=16211&PseudoCat=Cat16211+Hugo+Boss&CURRENT_PAGE='+currentImage,'PDP','directories=0,location=0,menubar=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,status=1,toolbar=0,width=720,height=620') Opinion of these.....
Just an FYI....Solbiato in Georgetown, Washington DC has a great sale on lanvins and some other baller sneaks. Half price on the lanvins...if you're in the area, it might be worth looking into.
@JD May...the question was not wether or not you like colehaan. I just wanted to know are high end sneakers really worth their price tag in terms of durability. obviously the style in unique, but leather is leather and it will scratch, stretch, and crease...no matter who makes it.
I agree that some that quality = durability...but my question is to what degree. how much more durable is the $700 lanvins vs my $200 colehaans. Although must on here probably frown upon Prada. But I have a pair of American Cups that I have had for 4yrs. I have worn them casually, to the club, even washed the car in them. I must admit they have held up well beyond my expectations and still look good. I currently own several pr's of Prada's, Gucci, Ferragamo, 1...
A couple of questions...how much of a difference does is there in the real expensive high end sneakers (RAF, Lanvin, Common Projects) vs say Colehaan sneakers. I own a few nice italian sneakers and some mid-low end sneakers like colehaan and have gotten just as much wear out of both products. Obviously the more expensive tend to be more exclusive and sometimes more fashionable. Any comments....
I really want a pair of Lanvins...but at 700 a pr i cant afford. Anyone know of an online site or outlet that I may be able to find them. Thx for your help
I've tried to catch up...but I'm still lost...Are yall saying 2500 bi weekly is poor?
I hope this is in the right place... I have had some issues finding some good fitting shirts for a decent price (60-100) dollar range. I am 6'2, 220 lbs. I have a athletic/muscular build with broad shoulders and a small waist. Generally I wear a 46L jacket and wear a 36 in denim. I would like to find some nice fitting shirts without being tight. I dont like the tight look on a guy my size. RL shirts fit nice in the shoulders on me but the body is huge and the custom fit...
can some post some good workouts for the middle traps ( the upper portion of the back but not quite reaches the lower neck or shoulders). Interested in the area because it tends to make the back look really thick and strong.
For everyone who gave honest advice thanks. My issue is that I have a very athletic build. I wear a 44-46 jacket (and that's in an athletic cut suit) but truly have a 35 inch waist with muscular thighs. So many of the high end or european brands don't fit well on my. Or I fell like a big guy wearing small shit. I an 6'2 220 lbs...I look like a nfl strong safety basically. I have learned that some of the brands that have a classic fit end up looking tapered on...