or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Here Link not working
Anyone have the link to the sub $200 denim thread...thx
What do y'all think about bootcut jeans. I see must people here wear straight leg or slim cuts but I built much bigger than most people on this forum. Straight legs tend to offer a small leg opening. I wear a size 12-13 shoe so the bootcut lays on the shoe well. I also have broad shoulders and lift weights regular.....bootcut jeans appear to balance out my build. Opinion?
Anybody here use Axe bodyspray? Ive never tried ......but if anyone has experience what scents do you all like?
Where can he get Lanvins for that price?
The pair I have is a pre-wash. I was thinking if I went down a size that might help the ass and hip area not be so baggy/wide.....but they would have to stretch out some in the waist. So you have noticed that they can be a little full in the hips
The pair I have is a pre-wash. I was thinking if I went down a size that might help the ass and hip area not be so baggy/wide.....but they would have to stretch out some in the waist. So you have noticed that they can be a little full in the hips?
Is it just me......501 seem to have very baggy/wide hips on there jeans. Has anyone else had this issue?
I'm a police officer. I used to wear uniforms all the time but now I work in a non uniformed section (narcotics). But when i was wearing i didn't waste time or money trying to stand out. Too busy working ot! !
how do common projects run in terms of size. I am an 11 1/2 or 12 in chuck taylors. thx