or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

I have an AE sizing question. Should I post here or is there a separate thread? Thx
Hello, Picked up these from N-rack. Merlot AR Clifton for $150 and Magnanni for $200. My question is should I keep both or take one back? If so which and why? I know the AE is of higher quality but I'm not sure if Merlot is a versatile color. The Magnanni is brown and I thought would be more versatile a color and style. ....be easy guys I'm new to this. Thanks
These are hot...what are they???
Do yall mean they look tight or just a narrow shoe? They felt very comfy even with athletic socks on.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Too narrow?? Where...which pic? They felt great on. I was referring to the stiching on the toe of thw shoe.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
How does this jacket fit?? Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Can anyone comment on the fit of this jacket. Does it fit well Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Thx Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What are the walnut oxfords?? Brand and model pls? They look slick as sh@tSent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2