or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Nice haul. How do the Carlyle fit compared to the Strands?
Also I'm a Detective in DC.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see your pint and respect your opinion. Honestly a Park Ave with a with fitted suit nicely shined comes across quite striking and def doesn't scream boring. It's just a beautiful shoe!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I normally wear nice khakis w/ polos, slacks w/ tie or some type of sweater combo to work. Occasionally I want to wear a black shoe to work. The most I'll ever really need a black shoe for is a evening wedding or dinner. Navy suit and tie and Clifton I think will work. Honestly 99% of the people I'll be around won't notice or pay much attention. If I need a black tie shoe I'll grab a park avenue. I have a couple variations of brown in different makes (blucher,...
Is the Feb 1-15 sale confirmed?
Would black Cliftons be a good middle option? Can be dressed up or down?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need two types of shoes. 1. I need a black dress shoe however I didn't want to go with the typical park Ave. Any recommendations. Although not formal would the mcgreger work? I was also considering the Madison Park or the Fifth Avenue. 2. I need another versatile brown shoe. I have the University and brown, the Macallister in Walnut, a JM in Chilli. I'm not crazy about bourbon. Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Picked these up for $50 from Nords. Thorocrafts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random: When I use my shoe trees the shoe feels tighter the next time I wear it. I'm assuming that happens when the moisture is drawn out of the leather. Anyone noticed this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to do this but I really need to know. Can someone provide quick details or products used and application on how you maintain the leather on your AE's. Looking to provide a medium level and high gloss shine. Thanks.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk