or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Off Topic: what's is the name for the style of leg break where the pant is longer in the back than the front? Someone mentioned it before....
Why are you returning the black rogues? In a BC environment black rogues work with a suit or with slacks and tie. IJS .....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting you feel the walnut isn't versatile. I have walnut Mcallister and I get a lot of wear out of them. Maybe it's the brogue that makes them look/feel darker.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Walnut Mcgregor 2. Chili Mcgregor 3. Walnut Rogue Which do you recommend. Many business casual, slacks and sport coats, occasionally with a suit. Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for all the quick replies! Does anyone know where he sources his shoes from? Thank you...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone purchased from the seller? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do these fit compared to the Strands or 65 lasted shoes?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@neo1 you're right it does suck. But there best shoes are on the 65 last. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I'm not the only that's noticed different fits amongst different models on the same last? Glad I'm not crazy!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to do it but here's my issue. Had a pair of PA's in a 12.5D. They were ok and broke in well in time (had to return them because the heel kept falling off) but it did take some wearing to feel comfy. They were a tad snug around my pinky toes. Went to the store and got fitted they promised I was a 12D and that they would stretch over time. Got some Mcallister's in a 12D, they are just ok. After acouple hours they become tight and I've had them for several months. Bought...