or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Does anyone know of a pair of jeans that fit similar to Dockers D1 Slim fit Khaki's. Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Does anyone know of a pair of jeans that fit similar to Dockers D1 Slim fit Khaki's. Thanks
Grabbed these today on a great sale!! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
MMM gats in a 13 or 46 are a tad too short...anyone seen 13.5 or 14 anywhere? Thx Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
FYI...SOLBIATO IN WASHINGTON DC (GEORGETOWN AREA)....is having a 70% off sale...shoes include ysl, lanvin, margiela, y3 etc. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Are Rag & Bone sneakers SF approved?
...so i was in nordstroms the other day. sales rep said that fragrancenet was a fraud. specifically they said that they open the bottle and dilute the cologne. so i hesitated on a bottle of creed. can anyone confirm or deny this rumor. has anyone bought creed from this vendor and whats your experience. thanks
Thdre is a local store here in DC that sells designer shoes( Solbiato) is there a way to check if there stuff is real. They carry Margiela, Lanvin and YSL. Often you can catch a great sell 50% off. Should i call the brand and see if they are an authorized distributor of tge brand?
Random : what do you guys think about ole' school Issey Miyake?
I am looking for a new brand of raws...i really like the cut of Nudie Average Joes. Can anyone recommend something other than APC NS or Rescues. Also would prefer Raw and Seledge. Considering the Japan Blue x Momotara colab