or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Hey Guys.... Noticed there is very little love for the Clifton or Madison Avenue. I think these look great in Walnut and can be very versatile. Is there any love for these models and what are your thoughts? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this an outlet/shoe bank or retail store?ThxSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those look great!!! Are they 1st or 2nds and what size are they?Congrats on the job offerSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found they run small for me. I'm a 12.5D or 13C in the 5 last. The 13 D was too small for me.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it's not just cosmetic. There is a small "crack" per se in the levels or stacks in the heel. Overall the heel still feels secure. I'm just wondering will I need a heel re-craft soon and why this is happening?
No movement. So is this normal? The heels don't feel loose...
I can't catch a break!!!! Brooks Bros Park Ave 2nds that I've had for 6 months tops and the heel is cracking. They aren't loose but why the freak are they cracking? 2nd or that I've had this happen to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you guys have good luck with getting shoes stretched? Do the look deformed afterwards? Pros and Cons? Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the looks of them they are "Cloud Walnut". A slightly different variant of the walnut color. Just FYI
I'd def go dark chili.