or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Thdre is a local store here in DC that sells designer shoes( Solbiato) is there a way to check if there stuff is real. They carry Margiela, Lanvin and YSL. Often you can catch a great sell 50% off. Should i call the brand and see if they are an authorized distributor of tge brand?
Random : what do you guys think about ole' school Issey Miyake?
I am looking for a new brand of raws...i really like the cut of Nudie Average Joes. Can anyone recommend something other than APC NS or Rescues. Also would prefer Raw and Seledge. Considering the Japan Blue x Momotara colab

quick question....where are lanvin sneakers made??
Where is the best place to find discounted Nudies?? Thx
Quote: Originally Posted by tomorrowstars So... you got an answer here, and then decided that wasn't enough, so you made your own thread? LMAO....WOW....way to call him out!!!! ROTFLMAO!!
@wogbog....do you know if they run big? they are on gilt for cheap....
Quote: Originally Posted by m8s Would you like surface to air Italian sneakers? ...anyone know how these run in terms of sizing?? Do they run big....thanks
I have a pair of KMW 2010....what is the chance that I can find a tailor in Washington DC area to take in the jeans from the knee down. The leg opening is too wide. Does anyone know a good tailor who could do the job. Thanks