or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Can anyone advise what last the Madison Avenue is built on? Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Absolutely! I've seen the toe curl in others pics also. Just seems to be something consistent with this model. Idk...
Bump
What is it about the Park Avenue that makes the nose of the shoe want to curl up? It doesn't happen with any of my other AE's or other shoes. I've seen it in a lot of pics also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm starting to think that AE's just aren't keeping up with more modern styles of men's clothing. The more slim contemporary aesthetics of men's clothing do not mesh well with AE styling. Maybe I'm wrong here...
Anyone own AE and Brooks Bros version of the same shoe? Do you notice the Brooks version is more bulbous than the AE version. I have a Brooks PA and it appears wider and thicker than the AE version. Or is it just me? Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you buy these from a particular seller on eBay? If so which one? ThxSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to mention it but since I can't cop these why not pass it on. Walnut Players in 13 on the Bank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same issue. Try 12C.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you taper your pants leg or buy them to fit as such?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk