or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
How does this jacket fit?? Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Can anyone comment on the fit of this jacket. Does it fit well Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Thx Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What are the walnut oxfords?? Brand and model pls? They look slick as sh@tSent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I would like to build my dressier wardrobe. I have scanned thru many threads and I understand that I Dont have to spend top dollar to look nice however I am over whelmed with all the info on the site. Please make specific suggestions on where I should start and how. I live in Wash., DC so I have access to some decent shopping. Currently I have some nice sporty attire but I want to step my game up in the dressier side of fashion. I have a pair of walnut Cole Haan wingtips...
Parking!!!! Parking is a bitch in this city. Which will cut down on customers. Yes there is a market, yes people in this city will spend the money. But you have to find a space where people can access the business. That's why so many people just end up at malls. Also retail space is very costly here. Not being a downer at all just some points to consider. Best of luck
Anyone????
Can someone recommend a pair of jeans. Looking for similar cut to Nudie Average Joe. Slim jims fit good also. Only issue is I already have 5-6 pr of nudies and want something different just the same cut. Considering Apc NS but not sure if that will work with sneakers (not tennis shoes). Naked and famous weird guy dont work for me. Im 6'2 220lbs athletic build. Levis 514 are ok but not crazy about Levis. Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I need an inexpensive suit. Im 6'2..215lbs..44L..36in waist. What the best OTR suit you guys suggest. Pair with nice shoes and accesories, and definetly getting it tailored. Just dont wear suits enough to spend large money. Would prefer to spend less than 600 for the suit. What do you all suggest? Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2