or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Brown Fifth Avenues. $200 grabbed them up from the bank. Not perfect but I'm satisfied and they are very comfortable. My 1st pr of AE's btw..
Since exploring AE's I've noticed most people who wear them wear more classic cuts in reference to clothing and fit. Do you think AE's lend to a modern European fit also. Does the shape of the shoe and heavy brogueing play well with modern sleek cuts? Thanks
How dark do your walnut AE'S get after shine and usage? I ask because I recently purchased a pair of Walnut Carlyles. After trying them on I feel like they are too light and will be too casual. If you guys could post some pics that would be great. Thanks
Please Please Excuse me...I know I'm dead wrong. But could someone kindly spin me up on how to polish my new AE's. I know there is an entire thread but it is just too much to sort thru. 1. Should I use AE polish or is another brand recommended. 2. Polish or cream? 3. When do I use and need conditioner? 4. Should I be brush shinning or spit shinning? Again I appreciate the positive feedback.
Yeah...I know but I like these better
Well....Macys has struck again. $150 for these Walnut Flatiron's. I like these more than the Carlyles.
Yep..that's why mine are at the cobbler getting stretched now! Lol
Just got a pretty good deal on these Carlyle's. $115 after tax from Macys. They currently have a sale plus an additional 25% off. The sake wasn't advertised on the website...so if you live near a Macys give them a call. Just sharing the love. They had Vernons, Gobi, Stradmoks, Park Avenues, Neumoks and a few others on sale. Additionally it's 25% off non sale items as well. Good luck...
Brooks Brothers Strand vs Allen Edmonds Strand? What's the difference? Visual and physical... Thx
$400...REALLY???? SMH....