or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

I have the same issue. Try 12C.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you taper your pants leg or buy them to fit as such?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree those pants are tapered will and make those PA's look really smart. With that said did you purchase your pants to fit like so or did you have them tapered? Do must goes have them tapered or buy them that way? Thx
My current line up: Walnut Mcallister Brown Park Avenue Brown Burnished University What next? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the CAC?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also they manager advised me that there will be another price increase some time before the end of the year. Sucks i know... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go fellas: New AE sneakers landed at my local store. Honest opinion is I hate them. Too mature, very wide toe box, not sleak at all and they run short. 13c in the 5 last the 13 in the sneaker was too small. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooks Bros Park Ave's Day 1: comfy out the gate, Poron sole takes up some volume in the shoe. Paid 160 from the bank. I'm pleased. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off Topic: what's is the name for the style of leg break where the pant is longer in the back than the front? Someone mentioned it before....
Why are you returning the black rogues? In a BC environment black rogues work with a suit or with slacks and tie. IJS .....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk