or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Do you guys have good luck with getting shoes stretched? Do the look deformed afterwards? Pros and Cons? Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the looks of them they are "Cloud Walnut". A slightly different variant of the walnut color. Just FYI
I'd def go dark chili.
Bump???
Does anyone know if the Younge Street is on the 1943 Last? Is it the same model as the Yorktown? I see they are sold at Harry Rosen. Here is the link to the shoebank with them... http://shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=1705S&DIM=D&SIZE=130
Anyone interested in purchasing a gently used pair of brown University size 13D. Pm me if interested. Leather sole not danite Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I'm a 13C or 12.5D in the 5 last. My salesman likes the 13C best on me but I prefer the 12.5D. Not to mention I have a BB Park Ave in 13D. They all fit great.
New walnut Madison Avenue. Easily most comfortable AE I own out the box. It's a sleek cap toe blucher. I prefer these to the Clifton although the leather is not as thick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, that's what I thought. Strange because the Madison Avenue fits perfect in a 13D but the Madison Park is way to big in the same size. Odd stuff when it comes to AE shoes.
Can anyone advise what last the Madison Avenue is built on? Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk