or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

1943 is weird for me. 13D in Cornwallis is tight around my pinky toe however the 13D in the Leiden is perfectly fine.
For $65 bucks I think they look great. I would keep them
What edge dressing do you guys recommend for walnut colored shoes. Id like to maintain the natural color of the leather sole.
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/anAAAOSwbYZXYD3G/s-l1600.jpg Is there a way to restore this shoe? Can the color blemishes be repaired? Thanks
Great price!Is this the seller you're referring to?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much did you get them for? Did you pay the advertised price or haggle? ThxSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I meant the Madison Avenue. It's a cap toe blucher similar to the CliftonSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Guys.... Noticed there is very little love for the Clifton or Madison Avenue. I think these look great in Walnut and can be very versatile. Is there any love for these models and what are your thoughts? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this an outlet/shoe bank or retail store?ThxSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those look great!!! Are they 1st or 2nds and what size are they?Congrats on the job offerSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk