or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Yeah...I know but I like these better
Well....Macys has struck again. $150 for these Walnut Flatiron's. I like these more than the Carlyles.
Yep..that's why mine are at the cobbler getting stretched now! Lol
Just got a pretty good deal on these Carlyle's. $115 after tax from Macys. They currently have a sale plus an additional 25% off. The sake wasn't advertised on the website...so if you live near a Macys give them a call. Just sharing the love. They had Vernons, Gobi, Stradmoks, Park Avenues, Neumoks and a few others on sale. Additionally it's 25% off non sale items as well. Good luck...
Brooks Brothers Strand vs Allen Edmonds Strand? What's the difference? Visual and physical... Thx
$400...REALLY???? SMH....
FML...SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!! 36 yr old...need and want a walnut shoe. The Player would be perfect but its discontinued. Options now are the Clifton, Strand and the McAllister. I want them for mainly business casual put want to pair them occasionally with jeans and a suit. Business Casual im referring to slacks, chinos and a tie. The Clifton is just so bright and loud but of the lack of broguing. The medallion on the Strand kinda turns me off but I know its highly...
McTavish is more dressy than the Neumok if only by virtue of the leather - the distressed leather and unlined construction of the Neumok make it a very casual shoe. The McTavish isn't really a dressy shoe though, with its chunky double sole and dublin or wax leather. You might be able to pull off the McTavish for some business casual (the casual end of the business casual spectrum, perhaps), but I doubt the Neumok would ever be appropriate. [/quote] hmm...I would wear the...
Do you think the Mc Tavish is more dressy than the Neumok? Would the Neumok work for the same business casual attire?
Quick testimony about how funky the 5 last is Tried on the Strand, McGregor and the Macallister today. 12D in McGregor was very roomy but fit well. 12D in Macallister fit the best snug without being tight..would break in perfectly. The Strand in 12D was way too tight. Additionally I own the Fifth Ave in 12.5 D and it fits well. Just weird....