or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Well I stand corrected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 options for soles. 1st one is leather...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx, I'm really excited about these. They have a more European feel but the same AE quality. Def a sleeker shoe to be worn with slim fitting suits and slacks. Much more modern and youthful than my Park Ave'sSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a 13D on the Brannock but I take a 12D in the 5 last. Initially the shoe is snug, but break in well. I have the Park Ave's and Macalister both in a 12D. The heel slipped slightly in the beginning but as I broke them in and they settled it became less apparent.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They always came with the leather sole. I think AE promoted the rubber sole more however at Nordstroms and AE stores I always saw the leather version available.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just copped these from N Rack for $180. I'm very happy with the style and fit. Went up 1 size from my 5 last. They appear to be 1st quality and the price was fair. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really starting to get pissed with AE quality and becoming a non believer. Ordered a pair of 2nd Park Aves. 4-5 wears the heel starts coming off. Sent them back had them resoled (just the heels) and after 1 wear the heel is coming off again. Cmon....and with all the fit issues it's just not worth it anymore. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I would say it's not so much Balmoral vs BLutcher as much as it is COLOR!!A pair of walnut Mcallister or Strands can be dressed up or down. Jeans, t shirts, polos, chinos you name it. Darker colors like burgundy or merlot become more dressy or formal.
These look brand new???? When did you get them?
Which Burlingtons? I'm in DC also...how where the pricing and sizes?