or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

These are hot...what are they???
Do yall mean they look tight or just a narrow shoe? They felt very comfy even with athletic socks on.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Too narrow?? Where...which pic? They felt great on. I was referring to the stiching on the toe of thw shoe.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
How does this jacket fit?? Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Can anyone comment on the fit of this jacket. Does it fit well Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Thx Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What are the walnut oxfords?? Brand and model pls? They look slick as sh@tSent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I would like to build my dressier wardrobe. I have scanned thru many threads and I understand that I Dont have to spend top dollar to look nice however I am over whelmed with all the info on the site. Please make specific suggestions on where I should start and how. I live in Wash., DC so I have access to some decent shopping. Currently I have some nice sporty attire but I want to step my game up in the dressier side of fashion. I have a pair of walnut Cole Haan wingtips...
Parking!!!! Parking is a bitch in this city. Which will cut down on customers. Yes there is a market, yes people in this city will spend the money. But you have to find a space where people can access the business. That's why so many people just end up at malls. Also retail space is very costly here. Not being a downer at all just some points to consider. Best of luck