or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Where can I find them under $280
Thx for the quick replies. I think I will try the 12 E. The D would be fine for 4-5 hours but 8-10-12 hour days...my feet wouldn't like me much. Thank you
I have a sizing question. I'm about to purchase a pair of burnished chilli Park Avenues. The 12 D fits snug. Length is fine but there is a tad of tightness in the width along the forefoot. The 13D feel very comfortable, basically how I would want a pair to break in but the AE rep said they would stretch out and look bad and maybe even not fit so good. He advised me to go with the 12D and it should break in fine. What are your guys recommendation and experience. I work...
I have an AE sizing question. Should I post here or is there a separate thread? Thx
Hello, Picked up these from N-rack. Merlot AR Clifton for $150 and Magnanni for $200. My question is should I keep both or take one back? If so which and why? I know the AE is of higher quality but I'm not sure if Merlot is a versatile color. The Magnanni is brown and I thought would be more versatile a color and style. ....be easy guys I'm new to this. Thanks
These are hot...what are they???
Do yall mean they look tight or just a narrow shoe? They felt very comfy even with athletic socks on.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Too narrow?? Where...which pic? They felt great on. I was referring to the stiching on the toe of thw shoe.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
How does this jacket fit?? Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2