or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny y'all mentioned this. Were my BB Park Ave's are very comfortable the poron insole and rubber sole make the shoe very bulky. I prefer the look of the AE models.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The extra space is in the widthSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm between a 13C and 13D in AE's. obviously 13D's are much more common and easier to find at the bank and eBay. Thinking of using insoles to take up the extra space. What are the pros and cons of this and what insoles do you guys recommend? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey...thanks for the help. Oddly enough there has been no work done to the jacket. How would I get rid of the collar gap? I didnt notice it..could you point out what side. Also the shirt I have on is clearly too long however I definitely will have the sleeves let out.
Funny I'm in the same boat same brand. Do they shrink when washed? How about dry cleaned?
I tried a long on awhile ago. Didn't like the length in a long. I like the length of the jacket in a regular. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other than letting out the sleeves how's the fit? SuSu Napoli for reference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Picked up my 2nd Napoli. Other than letting out the sleeves how's the fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again our favorite eBay sale thru with the goods!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk