or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

Just got these for $100 bucks. Goodyear welted. Not bad for an everyday shoe. Not worth the original $250 price. Has a year warranty also. I'm satisfied.
It would be my 2nd pr of AE's. My 1st being a dark brown pair of Fifth Avenues. They are a little dressy for daily wear imo.
1. What model is the 1st pair?
I've seen the neumoks with slacks and think they work decent. If I pick the kenilworth do you suggest the walnuts or bourbons? Thx
Want to get a pair of versatile shoes. Jeans, chinos, slacks for work. Laid back work environment. Thinking about walnut kenilworths, strands, or brown neumoks. What do you guys suggest? Thanks. Worried that the kenilworths have no brogueing and will make the shoe look too light.
What are these? Amazing
Byredo Oud Immortel!
Ready to pull the trigger on a pair of 5th Aves....not sure which color to go with. The Drk burnished chili or Brown? Both are versatile but does one color say something that the other wont. I can only assume the Brown is "more" dressy or formal than the Drk burnished chili. What is your advise guys....thanks
Where can I find them under $280
Thx for the quick replies. I think I will try the 12 E. The D would be fine for 4-5 hours but 8-10-12 hour days...my feet wouldn't like me much. Thank you