Posts by catlettsl

Going to sell 3 pairs of AE's size 13D. Used but good condition. Selling as a lot $160 CONUS 1. Brooks Park Avenue - brown 2. AE University - brown 3. AE Clifton- walnut Inbox for info and pix. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do your McGregors fit compared to other 5 last shoes? I recall then running a size big. Is this accurate?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can we get before and after pics of the recraft?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a side profile for reference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Initially I thought the same then I talked to a buddy of mine who does some MTM stuff for a living. We said the jacket length was fine but I should lengthen the sleeves some and that would give the appearance of a longer jacket. Does this sound right?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same. I was swayed by the Sales associate. ThanksSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any feedback on this Suitsupply Napoli 44R. I'm 6'2'' 225lbs btw Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any feedback on this Napoli 44R. I'm 6'2'' 225lbs btw Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk