or Connect

Posts by catlettsl

@neo1 you're right it does suck. But there best shoes are on the 65 last. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I'm not the only that's noticed different fits amongst different models on the same last? Glad I'm not crazy!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to do it but here's my issue. Had a pair of PA's in a 12.5D. They were ok and broke in well in time (had to return them because the heel kept falling off) but it did take some wearing to feel comfy. They were a tad snug around my pinky toes. Went to the store and got fitted they promised I was a 12D and that they would stretch over time. Got some Mcallister's in a 12D, they are just ok. After acouple hours they become tight and I've had them for several months. Bought...
Nice haul. How do the Carlyle fit compared to the Strands?
Also I'm a Detective in DC.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see your pint and respect your opinion. Honestly a Park Ave with a with fitted suit nicely shined comes across quite striking and def doesn't scream boring. It's just a beautiful shoe!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I normally wear nice khakis w/ polos, slacks w/ tie or some type of sweater combo to work. Occasionally I want to wear a black shoe to work. The most I'll ever really need a black shoe for is a evening wedding or dinner. Navy suit and tie and Clifton I think will work. Honestly 99% of the people I'll be around won't notice or pay much attention. If I need a black tie shoe I'll grab a park avenue. I have a couple variations of brown in different makes (blucher,...
Is the Feb 1-15 sale confirmed?
Would black Cliftons be a good middle option? Can be dressed up or down?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need two types of shoes. 1. I need a black dress shoe however I didn't want to go with the typical park Ave. Any recommendations. Although not formal would the mcgreger work? I was also considering the Madison Park or the Fifth Avenue. 2. I need another versatile brown shoe. I have the University and brown, the Macallister in Walnut, a JM in Chilli. I'm not crazy about bourbon. Thx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk