or Connect

Posts by Duke63

Any bigger guys looking for some corduroys? I picked up a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (size 42) and admitted they're just too big after wearing them once. I bought them new and wore them once fwiw.
Hey guys, Looking for a few things. Let me know if you can help me out.   OCBD's in 18.5 Repp stripe ties Chinos in 40x30-32 (Flat Front) Loafers or even oxfords that are on the casual side in 14
I thought I remembered someone on here posting a bunch of ribbon d ring belts. If anyone has any in a 38-40 please let me know.
I'm looking for a black tie outfit. Doesn't have to be anything excellent in quality, just something better than what I'd rent. I need a ~46L jacket ~40x30 pants and 18.5 shirt. Let me know what you have fairly soon. Thanks!
Looking for polo shirts in XL from Polo, Brooks Brothers, and similar makers. I know most of you guys don't pick these up but if anyone does, let me know.
I'd love to help you but everything I have is >30 BOC. I'll be on the lookout though.
Some good deals for the bigger guys out...
I'm looking for a set of buttons for a 3 button navy orphan. I was thinking solid brass, black enamel/gold, or maybe even MOP?   Let me know what you have, Thanks.
Zegna makes some stuff in Mexico. Alot of the Z Zegna is made there.
 I had a few Versace ties with the same made in tag if that helps