or Connect

Posts by Massimiliano

I know this post is old, but just to confirm to all readers that these are suits with typical Italian cut (a little snug in the chest and slightly tapered along the torso/chest - certainly NOT the baggy American cut). Suits are entirely made in Italy and masterfully tailored with prestigious cloths that have been bought directly from Loro Piana and Zegna (and also from Cerruti and other great Italian cloth manufacturers, mainly from Biella).  Here's another thread...
The differences between a suit jacket and a sport jacket are in the fabric design/pattern, details, lining, cut, etc, but I think in the end it all comes down to your personal fashion standards. Who would argue those???!!
True information in here but it is important to better explain what the full story is about Zegna cloth suits, as unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation (and fakes) out there.   We at Paolo Lastrucci, have tailored suits with Zegna fabrics for over 25 years and are authorized makers of Zegna cloth suits. The seller mentioned above is probably not authorized and looking at their prices/knowing how expensive fabrics from Zegna are, I would seriously question...