or Connect

Posts by StormRider

Just realized I forgot to post an important back view photo.
Can you be more specific like in how many inches?    I actually thought the rise is bit short, but I thought you suggest I decrease it.   Thanks.
My tailor told me she can take off 2 inches off the chest without any pulling. I think I will shoot for 1.5" chest reduction in remake. I will post my remake request once I submit it.
I emailed them right after placing my order to say I want high armholes, lower button stance, and thin shoulder padding. The CS emailed me back in 8 hours acknowledging they got it.Hope your suit turn out well.My expectation is that the first suit will need to be remade.
Really appreciate all the feedback on my previous postings in this thread.  Will greatly appreciate your expert feedback on my first Indochino suit - Essential Navy Pinstripe suit.   I'm standing on a plastic bag so my shoe polish doens't stain the carpet, making my wife happy. First, the pants. Thought it's slightly long, and the rise is maybe 1/2 inch short, thigh could be 1" too wide.       Secondly, the suit (sorry about the pants sticking to...
For those of you who went through a remake before, I have a couple of questions.   1. Should I adjust the the measurements on the Account -> Measurment page to reflect what the new measurement I wish to have (chest 34"...) ?  Or should I indicate the desirable changes (chest -2" ...) on the "REQUEST MEASUREMENT CHANGES" section of the remake request?  2. If I request the shoulders to be taken in by 1" (1/2" on each end), to keep the sleeve end point the same,...
Here is are my submitted sizes and actual garment sizes(as shown on IndoChino site).   Measurement Submitted Jacket (actual) Shirt (actual) Pants (actual) Shirt Neck 14.5   15   Jacket Length 27 27.75 28.35   Chest Size 36 40.5 40.75   Stomach...
  I've seen some nice fitting Indochino suit at http://www.indochino-review.com/p/user-reviews.html   So I think a eventual proper fitting suit through them is possible.  Just want to give them another chance to fix things up, and see if the suit after remake will fit me better.   I also went through 4 shirts with Modern Tailor to get the my shirt measurements down, that's the nature of online MTM which will take time and patience.  For me, it's all about getting...
  Thanks.  I agree on the shoulder being more than 1/2" too big on each side.  I also think the roped shoulder added about 1/2" just by itself.   I'm standing on a bag because I don't want any shoe polish to be on my carpet, just to make the wife happy.
Got my first Indochino suit, it's overall too big and boxy.  I actually measured really snug, but still things came out too big.   I'll post my body measurements and the resulting garment measurements on this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/314044/my-first-indochino-suit-should-i-ask-for-remake   The pants fits really well, maybe a tad big on the seat.  The shirt also fits well, but the neck is 1/ - 1" too big.   Please give me some feedback on that...