or Connect

Posts by StormRider

For those of you who went through a remake before, I have a couple of questions.   1. Should I adjust the the measurements on the Account -> Measurment page to reflect what the new measurement I wish to have (chest 34"...) ?  Or should I indicate the desirable changes (chest -2" ...) on the "REQUEST MEASUREMENT CHANGES" section of the remake request?  2. If I request the shoulders to be taken in by 1" (1/2" on each end), to keep the sleeve end point the same,...
Here is are my submitted sizes and actual garment sizes(as shown on IndoChino site).   Measurement Submitted Jacket (actual) Shirt (actual) Pants (actual) Shirt Neck 14.5   15   Jacket Length 27 27.75 28.35   Chest Size 36 40.5 40.75   Stomach...
  I've seen some nice fitting Indochino suit at http://www.indochino-review.com/p/user-reviews.html   So I think a eventual proper fitting suit through them is possible.  Just want to give them another chance to fix things up, and see if the suit after remake will fit me better.   I also went through 4 shirts with Modern Tailor to get the my shirt measurements down, that's the nature of online MTM which will take time and patience.  For me, it's all about getting...
  Thanks.  I agree on the shoulder being more than 1/2" too big on each side.  I also think the roped shoulder added about 1/2" just by itself.   I'm standing on a bag because I don't want any shoe polish to be on my carpet, just to make the wife happy.
Got my first Indochino suit, it's overall too big and boxy.  I actually measured really snug, but still things came out too big.   I'll post my body measurements and the resulting garment measurements on this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/314044/my-first-indochino-suit-should-i-ask-for-remake   The pants fits really well, maybe a tad big on the seat.  The shirt also fits well, but the neck is 1/ - 1" too big.   Please give me some feedback on that...
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I'm on the short side at 5"6'. Did not even notice how big the pockets are. Is the sleeve pitch fixable?Thanks.
I think in general, Indochino added 4 inches to the body measurement I submitted. I will post the both for comparison tomorrow.
Just got my Indochino Essential Navy Pinstripe suit today. My wife measured me 2 times to ensure the measurements were correct. First, the pants, I think the fit is generally pretty good. Thought it's slightly long, and the rise is maybe 1/2 inch short.         Secondly, the suit (sorry about the pants sticking to the right shoe)     My thoughts: - shoulder is 1/2 inch wide on both sides - sleeve is 1/2 inch too long - chest...
  LorenzL:   I must say your site is excellent, I consistent find good information, and you are very timely with the coupons.   Keep up the good work.
Just in case you missed the announcement, Indochino traveling tailor is coming to San Francisco on September 18-23 with suit with free shirt offer.  I'm debating whether to go.  Still waiting for my first Indochino suit that will finally get here next week.