or Connect

Posts by StormRider

I couldn't see any hand stitching that were exposed, but I could be wrong.  Will take some pictures of the armhole once I get home tonight.
To my untrained eyes, there are no hand stitching at the armholes. So it's more like picture #2. Yes, I I did send photos showing them the sleeve problem, mentioned they should rotate them toward the back, and to match the sleeve head & crown to the size of the armholes. Will share the results once I receive the remake.
I am also eagerly awaiting the full review. I agree jefferyd's suit turned out way better than mine. My wife measured me twice on two separate nights without consulting prior results, each time following the video exactly. Saw on another thread that the traveling tailor asked the person being measured to try on a few stock suits and discussed fit issues. That may have helped. I also saw a couple of remake request measurements and it seemed to me that there is a pattern...
In the spirit of sharing, here is my remake request.   Jacket Jacket/Shirt Length 27.75″ Edit Chest Size 40.5″ -1.5″ Stomach Size 36.5″ -1″ Jacket Hips 38.75″ -1″ Shoulder Size 17.25″ -1″ Sleeve Length 23.25″ -0.5″...
Indochino is coming to San Francisco.  For those of you attended the Chicago event, is it worthwhile for me to go to get a feel of all the suit and shirt fabrics?  Do they have a large selection available for inspection?   Thanks.
Just submitted the remake request.  Here are my changes.   Jacket Jacket/Shirt Length 27.75″ Edit Chest Size 40.5″ -1.5″ Stomach Size 36.5″ -1″ Jacket Hips 38.75″ -1″ Shoulder Size 17.25″ -1″ Sleeve Length 23.25″ -0.5″ Bicep Size 14.5″ -1″...
Alex, I have the exact same problem with my Indochino suit sleeves.   You can read Tailorgod's excellent explanation here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/314044/my-first-indochino-suit-should-i-ask-for-remake/30#post_5730577
Just to confirm, to fix the sleeves on my Indochino suit, I should ask Indochino to rotate the sleeves toward the back of the body, and to match the sleeve crown & size to the armhole.   I suspect even if a tailor measured me, the suit would still be off because their measurement is very particular if you watch the video.  Apparently, some people who got measured by the traveling tailor in Chicago had the suit that is too snug, I wonder what Indochino's instruction to the...
Tailorgod, again excellent information, will take me a bit to digest, thanks.
smoov7410, great information.   I'm actually in the process of requesting a remake, and my request is almost exactly as yours.   My Jacket: -1.5" chest -1" waist -1" hip -1" bicep I also requested higher holes   Pants: -0.5" waist -0.5" seat -0.5" length   Shirt: -0.75" neck -2" waist -1" hip -1/2" bicep   That got me thinking, maybe Indochino consistently add a bit too much to these measurements (chest, waist...)    Can...