or Connect

Posts by StormRider

I'd like to see you after pictures especially.  You can find my remake result here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/314044/my-first-indochino-suit-should-i-ask-for-remake/75#post_5791497   I agree with you, for a < $400 suit, it's not bad, and am not sure if another remake will remedy all the remaining problems (sleeve pitch...)
I don't follow, care to elaborate?   Thanks.
Yes, the remake will go through the In Production -> Shipped status like a new order.  You will get a shipping notification and the tracking number will be available on Indochino site after it's shipped.   The site will first show the original pattern size with you edit, and once it's shipped, it will change those to the measurements of the remake.   Yes, Indochino has been slow I think because there is a Chinese holiday Oct 1 - 7, and most people are off work.  I'm sure...
I ordered 2-button cuff, that's why it looks really long.   The left low shoulder seems to introduce a wrinkle on the left lapel area, although I don't know how much that's due to the suit not being pressed.  Will find out after I steam it again.   Which part of the back is off?    I noticed less breaking on the sleeves compared to my original suit, but yes, both sleeves are still breaking a bit.   I actually like the suit, it fits my body almost perfectly, not tight or...
Here are the photos.   What do you think?   Shirt + Pants     Suit:
Just got my remake today. Much better than the original. Will let the wrinkles fall out a bit, and take a few photos tomorrow to get your feedback.
  Very interesting video, you are right, they do show the tailor hand stitching the arm hole around 1:30 mark.  I hope they can make the necessary adjustment during remake to address the sleeve pitch problem.   I'm supposed to get my remake on Monday, will share some photos once I do.
People are helpful here in general, I just think good photos is the key. Maybe take the photos outside. For example, there are some odd looking vertical lines on the left side shot, but don't know if it is due to lighting.
  I was actually hoping I can fix most of the problems via alteration rather than remake.  I got an itemized list of fixes from my tailor and her price quotes, and they added up to about $120 and that didn't include fixing the suit shoulder and sleeve pitch.  I shared that information with Indochino in my remake request.   Regarding the pants, the best way to put the question to Indochino.  If they are going to remake the suit jacket, then they should not push back on...
Tailorgod, I still don't see the hand stitching.  Sorry for taking so long to post the armhole photos, had to dig out my macro lens.               What do you think?