or Connect

Posts by StormRider

I want to order from MT based on my new MTM shirt from another company. My measurement were quite precise, so the tolerance of +-2cm on chest, waist and seat introduces some uncertainty. Say if the half-chest is 52cm, will the MT shirt come at 50cm or more toward 54?  If the former, then I should mark the half chest as 54 to compensate, but I'm afraid it may be 4 cm too wide if they lean more toward the wider end.   BTW, is there a summer sale going on right...
Duplicate post, sorry technical issues.
To my untrained eyes, I thought the collar is a bit low, and it's maybe 1/2" to 1" too long.
Duplicate.
Anyone know what this means? "Since you are new here, your post is being held for moderation. Thanks."   How many posts do I need to make in order to for my post to go through?   Thanks.
I have 36" chest and 29" waist and wear a 14 1/2 - 32.   Just got a couple of H&M cotton/poly shirts in Small, and they fit very well, actually a bit tight around the chest.  I'm thinking of making my trip to a Brook Brothers to get their Extra Slim shirt.  It's a bit far away (40 miles), will the Brook Brothers 14 1/2 - 32 fit slightly looser than the H&M Small?   Thanks.
How much shorter should a casual untucked shirt be compared to a tucked shirt?  I've heard 1" - 2" from various places.   Thanks.
Duplicate.