or Connect

Posts by What If

I'm looking to get a grey blazer/coat to go with dark indigo jeans, black T-shirt, and brown desert boots. Nothing too expensive though. I've come Narrowed it down to two...
Three 8 minute sessions spread throughout my work-out. 3 miles total. I'm trying to incorporate more cardio into my work-outs ever since my knee has been feeling normal. I had a partially torn ligament and a bone contusion in my knee back in February.  
I've looked on the place's website and for dress code it just has the words: Dress up! I've watched quite a few youtube videos of this place and looked at pictures. Most of the males in there from what I've seen are just wearing a button down shirt, work attire (a lot of Japanese males will go straight to the bar/club out of work, and in Tokyo, it's all suits), or even sometimes a T-shirt (not very common though). No shorts obviously. I also asked a guy who did a video...
I'm taking a vacation to Tokyo for 10 days and while I'm there I plan to go to some "upscale" clubs/lounges. Their dress codes all say "dress up" and I've been advised that wearing sneakers is a no-go. I've been told basically that as long as I'm dressed fairly stylish (no need for a suit or anything) then I'm good. Right now my wardrobe consists of khaki shorts, jeans, T-shirts (some graphic, some plain), a few button-ups, and only sneakers. I've decided I want to go...
Hey guys. I'm a 21 year old American male. Currently serving a 5 year contract in the military. Currently stationed in Okinawa Japan. I'm planning on taking a vacation to Tokyo for 10 days specifically to go to clubs and just have fun. Some of the clubs are a bit more.... upscale and have a "dress up" dress code. I've been trying to find out what kind of clothes I should wear so I won't get stopped at the door (that would be pretty upsetting). So through my search for...