or Connect

Posts by Ennius

thanks Gents.   I actually wore it yesterday with a navy blue flannel suit, light blue shirt and grey merino sweater.     I think it worked well.   Pinkpanther, I think your picture better captures its color than the one on the Hober site.   For the love of all that is sacred, How do you get that dimple??!
Archibaldleach (and others),   You mentioned that a grey/silver grenadine tie is very useful.  I recently ordered this one from Sam Hober.  It arrive and I like it but it seems a bit too light.   Is this what you have in mind by grey/silver grenadine?   Thanks  
The Drake ones look very nice.  Their grenadines have such rich texture.  
interesting thoughts Gents.  Thanks.   I am seeing the value of a bit more color/patterns as my overcoats and suits are mostly solid.  So I could use some spice.   I like the two colored herringbone ones very much - grey/white, navy/white....     Are cashmere warmer?  last better?  than lambswool.
Hi Gents, I am interested in hearing views on a core collection of scarfs for colder weather. Sorry Miami folks - this wont really apply to you. Let say one wants to have 3-5 core scarfs that will works for most occasions. I guess we will also need some basic assumptions about overcoat and suit colors? Dont want to over think this but lets assume the basic key parts of a watdrobe and see what scarfs will complement this. Shall we say basic solid suits in navy blue,...
Look pimpin' Not sure if that is a good thing
Thanks!
Maboulding ​That is some serious texture to your tie!  nice.  
Conradwu,   Where do you like to get ties in NYC?
My apologies as I expect this has been discussed before but I havent found it.   Are the Filson bags included in the usual sales?  Even the all leather one?   THanks