or Connect

Posts by Ennius

Hey Greg,   (1)  The blue Norwegian Rain jacket you have, which make is it?  Nutter Petrichor?   (2)  Also have you considered carrying Coherence overcoats?  I saw some writeups on them and they look very nice.....   (3)  Any interest in carrying Ring products?  They look very good too.
I have become a big fan of Scandinavian designers over the last several years. Sleek efficient styles that are well made.   I hope folks will share some others  (and products) that they like too!  That is really the point of this thread - to get some new ideas.     Below is my list of designers by country.  I also included the stuff I like/own for each designers.   Denmark   (1)  Mismo:   I love my soft navy work bag:...
Hi Greg,   What is the breathability of the Norwegian Rain jean colored rain coat vs the Valstar trench coats?  If its 80, humid and raining, which will be more comfortable?   Thanks
  I want it too.  Maybe Mr. Hober will restock it??
Greg,   I am looking for a spring rain coat.  I tend to sweat heavily so the bonded cotton stuff doesnt work.   With that info in mind do you have anything that could work for me?  Any spring Norwegian Rain stuff?   PS - I love me GRP shawl sweater that just arrived.  Fits me much better than Inis Meain.
Greg,   Will you be getting Norwegian Rain spring/summer overcoats in?  I like my Moscow but its a bit warm for summer.   Say a double breasted tan or grey type??
Hi Gents, I am looking for some well made wool long sleeve polos. Basic colors - navy blue, burgundy, brown..... Brooks Brothers makes some in Saxxon wool. Not sure on their quality. Any other suggestions? I want something fairly durable.... Thanks
I picked up Norwegian Rain's Moscow jacket yesterday in person at NMWA - the black herringbone version. It looks very warm and stylish. Now I am rooting for an artic blast in NYC to try in out..... Rumor has it that NWMA's Greg got himself the burgundy version of the jacket!. If so we need to see pictures of Greg pimping it come next cold blast!
Can one get MTM in Portuguese Flannel?