or Connect

Posts by Ennius

Looking for a couple new suits.  Pretty standard stuff - solid charcoal, solid grey.  Modern cut but not skinny suit.   I want to find a good product for my price range (~$1500).  Suggestions?   Some names I have heard are Michael Andews, Greenfield, Mr. Ned, LS.....  I think Mr. Reeves now focuses on higher end work.    Apologies for bringing up the topic again but would love to hear about NYC tailors that SF member like.
Hi Gents,   I am interested in hearing views on the Hober Macclesfield #106.  Nice looking tie that should go well with navy blue suits.     A  bit too narrow uses to be in a top 8 list?      
Oxxford MTM suit?  No wonder it looks wonderful.   But how can you manage in a 3 piece suit in Atlanta in August?!    That suit seems designed for wonderful contrasts with dark ties - navy blue, midnight blue, black.....
I like the Gustin but it is bigger - 24" x 9" x 11"   The Filson is 18" W x 10 " H x 11" D.  This is more the size I want for a gym bag.       Thoughts on navy versus dark brown?
I am looking for the same thing.     I think I will go Filson small duffle in either navy blue or dark brown.   http://www.filson.com/products/duffle-bag-small.70220.html   It has a strap but you dont need to use it.  I ride the subway everyday so want the strap.   It would be cool to have an interesting pattern in harris tweed, but i will save that for another time/need.
Hi folks,   I want to get a gym bag that I will take to the office (before going to the gym).  I want to get a bag that is reasonable for both business and business casual environment - (I dont want to be carrying a prominently labeled Addidas bag!).  I ride on the subway so I prefer a bag with a shoulder strap to keep my hands free.   I have pasted front/side pictures of a couple I am considering below - Filson small duffle and Mismo satchel but would like to hear...
Does Mr. Hober do wool/cashmere scarves or only silk?
Gents,   Thanks for the feedback on the ties I posted.     I like the English Pattern Silk Tie #6 but its probably a bit too advanced for my wardrobe yet!   I will probably flip a coin between the (1) and (3) chocolate ties.  I am attracted to the warmer version.
Hi Gents,   I am going to order a couple more ties which will put me up to 6 total.    My apologies for not posting pictures wearing my ties yet.  I mostly wear tie recently when I am traveling so I am usually short time.   First the navy blue and powder blue houndstooth that ppanther has shown recently.  Just want to confirm that this is a pretty flexible all season tie and will work with my solid navy grey, charcoal and navy blue suits.             I am...