or Connect

Posts by Ennius

I want it too.  Maybe Mr. Hober will restock it??
Greg,   I am looking for a spring rain coat.  I tend to sweat heavily so the bonded cotton stuff doesnt work.   With that info in mind do you have anything that could work for me?  Any spring Norwegian Rain stuff?   PS - I love me GRP shawl sweater that just arrived.  Fits me much better than Inis Meain.
Greg,   Will you be getting Norwegian Rain spring/summer overcoats in?  I like my Moscow but its a bit warm for summer.   Say a double breasted tan or grey type??
Hi Gents, I am looking for some well made wool long sleeve polos. Basic colors - navy blue, burgundy, brown..... Brooks Brothers makes some in Saxxon wool. Not sure on their quality. Any other suggestions? I want something fairly durable.... Thanks
I picked up Norwegian Rain's Moscow jacket yesterday in person at NMWA - the black herringbone version. It looks very warm and stylish. Now I am rooting for an artic blast in NYC to try in out..... Rumor has it that NWMA's Greg got himself the burgundy version of the jacket!. If so we need to see pictures of Greg pimping it come next cold blast!
Can one get MTM in Portuguese Flannel?  
Regarding the Moscow jacket,   Any guess if its as warm as the Valstar down coat?   Can a tailor alter it?  I expect it will be too long in the sleeves for me to get the shoulders right.   Thx
Hi Gents,   I want to get a green Hober.  Any suggestions on good ones/shades of green?  I work in finance so I cannot go too colorful.   Thanks 
The Norwegian Rain coats look great. Nice brand addition! This kind of stuff is why you are pretty special. How warm is da Moscow coat? Good for say 10 degrees in NYC in February?