or Connect

Posts by Ennius

Thanks for update. Any thoughts on potential replacements? I like getting decent trousers for around $550-$600. MTM don't tend to fit as well. Is Gilberto a solid option?
A couple questions. Is it still possible to get good work there, if I stay on top if them? I want to get some fall trousers. Any ideas on say about a12 ounce mid grey flannel for when it gets cold? And another pair with at least 16 ounce wool - tweed? - when it gets really cold? Thanks
Hi folks,   Has anyone worked with MG recently?  How was the experience?   I am looking to get a couple of jackets and trousers make.   Thanks.
Can one get MTO Rota trousers with heavier flannel/tweed cloth?  Say 16 ounce+?   If not any other suggestions where to get such trousers?     Thanks
I have gotten two Inis Meain linen sweaters and they are good so far.  Just need to find them on sale.....but I would recommend them.
I wear a EEE on the Modified Last so there are only calfskin options for me.   Not sure if they are doing anything else in Longwings....
still waiting for Moulded Shoe to get the order of long wings....
Thanks for the suggestions on the rust/orange ties.  Even if some are out of stock!  Those wool ones are very nice.   I assume the lighter/silk ones are good for spring/summer?
any suggestions on good Hober rust/burnt orange ties?