or Connect

Posts by Ennius

Thanks archibald.   I am thinking about a green tie.     I am interested in folks' thoughts on these two Hober ties.   First is cashmere black war tie and second in Macclesfield silk tie.              
I have my first 6 Hobers and realized I havent posted them.  Here we go, in no particular order.   Navy blue grenadine Burgundy grenadine Charcoal silver grenadine Midnight blue grenadine with white pindots Dark brown Macclesfield with white pindots Grey prince of wales plaid   Looking to add a couple more.  Most of my suits are solids - grey and navy blue so I tend towards a bit more action in the tie.   Maybe a nice grenadine rep tie (red stripe on midnight...
Very true.Pierre is a wonderful craftsman. Over the last couple of years I have used him and am very pleased. Great attention to detail and loves his work.He hardly knows how to use the internet so he couldn't really be posting here. An old world craftsman. Not a fancy shop and a bit messy there but he has done right by me every time. You can learn a lot by chatting with him and asking questions.Honestly the Paul Stuart suit altered by him looks better than both $1500...
Hi Gents, Carson Street Clothiers in NYC is having a 20% off this weekend on Eidos MTM. I think Eidos is good quality but wonder how good their MTM will be at a 3rd party store? Any thoughts? Do they know how to get the measurements and changes done well? Stuff like rotating a jacket shoulder? Thanks
Carson Street Clothiers in NYC in offering 20% off this weekend for MTM Eidos.     Anyone have experience/thought on trying this?
Great quote.A couple questions.What is a good first tweed jacket color/pattern?What the hell is a penny farthing?
Thanks for the Luxire tip!
I am starting to think few SF members get MTM shirts there which maybe  isnt a good sign.
No one has gotten MTM Brooks shirts?