or Connect

Posts by Ennius

Can one get MTM in Portuguese Flannel?  
Regarding the Moscow jacket,   Any guess if its as warm as the Valstar down coat?   Can a tailor alter it?  I expect it will be too long in the sleeves for me to get the shoulders right.   Thx
Hi Gents,   I want to get a green Hober.  Any suggestions on good ones/shades of green?  I work in finance so I cannot go too colorful.   Thanks 
The Norwegian Rain coats look great. Nice brand addition! This kind of stuff is why you are pretty special. How warm is da Moscow coat? Good for say 10 degrees in NYC in February?
Did you say 'heavy plaid trousers'???   I am actually looking for some heavy wool trousers.  Any more details?     Gamekeeper trousers.... come to Daddy
 Thanks for a very insightful reply.   I will review this before meeting with tailor.
 thanks for the suggestion.  I am leaning that very way.  
 would you actually avoid having/wearing the navy blue blazer?  I know its too common but it seems very versatile. If you had only two fall jackets, what would they be?
 thanks - that is a helpful link. Navy blue works well with a great variety of trouser colors. I guess I am looking for the 2nd most flexible color for my 2nd fall jacket.  I think I am leaning towards a shade of brown.  I like gray but I dont have as many trousers that work with it.
Any guesses on what the Paul Stuart Sample Sale will be like?   Odds and ends that havent sold in their usual sales?  I hope for more than this.