or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

Slob? It was due to a rogue fry from my butter chicken poutine - so, yes.I love the bright green in this print. I hope the pros can rescue it to the point that it is wearable.
I grabbed the blue windowpane Sammy in 42. I'm traditionally a 40 (even been in some Samuelsohn 38s before) but I am a touch barrel chested and tend to get lapel bowing when standing very upright. Furthermore, I am trying to move towards a bit more drape, especially with quality fabrics and canvassed construction like this jacket. I like the 40 Napoli that I have but went for a 41 in my recent FF jacket due to slight chest bowing. For this 42, I'll need to snip the waist...
My new favourite lasted about 5 hours on its first outing. Tiecrafters will end up costing me approximately the cost of the tie. But, considering I got the last one (I think), I'll likely do it if the prognosis is even 70%. Thoughts from those that have been in a similar situation? (It's a somewhat greasy sauce stain and I've currently got baking powder on it, if that helps.)
Add me to the list. For me: - just on my mobile phone - on WiFi or the cellular network - tried 5+ different mobile browsers - tried clearing cache, cookies, etc. - tried waiting multiple hours - tried restarting the software and the hardware
Mike, is this an error?
I'm also interested for the exact same reasons.
I agree those boots look great. It hurts a bit because I'm 99% sure those were my MTOs that I didn't follow through on due to the kind of one-dimensional orangish color. Oh well. Edit: FWIW, after initially seeing the color of the first batch I asked Mike if there was anyway for Carmina to burnish them darker. Perhaps this accounts for the change? Edit #2: After reviewing another thread, I'm glad I said "99%" - it appears that isn't my declined pair after all. (Mine...
In my opinion those sleeves are a good length but are hanging too low due to a cuff circumference that is too big.
I'm interested, but the timing is kind of "wrong" for most of the world considering the upcoming month off at Carmina. I imagine we'd be better off getting movement on this next March?
Rick, for me it's everything about the collar - shape and construction. The softness of their oxford fabrics are second to none as well.Don't copy their odd sizing strategy, but you couldn't go wrong borrowing much else.