or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

This is quick and dirty with my phone camera but it should be a start. (Note that the heels are all eyeball-aligned on a straight line despite what it may appear due to shaft height.)All are 9D US (8 UK).Soller, Rain, Soller, Oscar, Forest...
I have numerous pairs of Carmina in many different lasts (Forest, Oscar, Rain, Simpson, Soller, etc.). For me, Soller is the biggest of anything I've tried by a substantial margin in all dimensions - width, length, and volume. I have a very average foot shape and almost never deviate from my "true" Brannock size. The exceptions for me are Alden's Barrie (of course) and Carmina's Soller, both of which I enjoy on occasion for their casual shape. Edit: To clarify, I own...
My Barena arrived today and I'm blown away by the beauty; I can only imagine the beauty of a baby arrival. Congratulations Mike and Adele!
FWIW, RL customer service has been terrible lately in my experience. I have been waiting since January 1 for anything other than a scripted email response on this colour discrepancy issue. With phone camera flash:
I would love to do that to mine. Any hints/tips?
Can we complete the Frankenstitch rainbow and include a black shell version? (If not, put me down at "mildly interested" in saddle.)
Those boots definitely look great but due to an abundance of burgundy boots in my closet may I suggest a black (Soller, maybe) shell version as well?
Indeed. I hope there is always a black watch fabric available for these FF MTOs; someday I'll grab that one as well.
I also would put my name on any list for future jackets in the that green (with orange) fabric.
You will definitely have them for March. I'd guess February 10th-15th for delivery based on my experience. I've never been hit with customs for my orders either and some have been decently large.