or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

Luxire just blew me away again with today's delivery, some trousers in "Minnis Fresco - Light Grey Plain". I actually feel bad for some other SF vendors because I really don't have any reason to ever shop elsewhere now that I've perfected my patterns at Luxire.
But why isn't Charly getting paid? That still seems ridiculous to me. Is he not doing a job that needs to be done?! (No snark, honest question.)
The problem with suggesting or collaborating on these (excellent) Epaulet Alden makeups is that it's not "first come, first served" like most not-quite-so-popular GMTOs around here. The passive lurkers/bystanders with computer skills or multiple executive assistants get all the glory. In the absence of some sort of robust "first come, first served" model, I kind of agree with the poster last week that was suggesting some sort of lottery system. I guess that's Alden...
Add me to the #8/antique Alden LHS insta-buy list.
I like the way this is sounding. I'll be watching this develop.
I'd be in for #1.
Oooh, I would love to get my hands on the #8 NST boot.
Any interest in a jodhpur boot in tobacco suede with a leather sole? That I'd do. (I already have a snuff suede chukka.)
I'd have some interest in a tobacco suede jodhpur with leather soles.
Lexol Conditioner works best when moisturizing my RL/C&J shell. However, for some reason I find Saphir Renovateur works better on my Carmina and Alden shell when needed.