or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

While we're making recommendations, Rick, may I suggest that you get your garments (particularly the textured jackets) out in the sunlight and capture some photos in action while being worn by real humans? This is something that I think Epaulet does particularly well albeit at a higher price point. Interestingly, it is something that SuitSupply doesn't really do that well at all. In other words, I think there may be an opportunity in there somewhere. One good photo...
As someone that is probably a 10-hour drive from a "major" US city, I'd be happy to pay a reasonable surcharge if you (or anyone else) were to ever grab a bunch. I could use 6-8 more pair.Oh, and @Cityplace, thanks!
Partially inspired by this thread, I asked for a sewing machine as a (old man) birthday gift. Got one yesterday. Today I watched a few YouTube videos, made one $100-trip to the craft store for miscellaneous supplies, came back and in the first 3 hours or so... I successfully slimmed (thigh down), blind hemmed, and stitched a traveller's crease on my previously-hideous cotton golf pants. I feel like a champ! If you've considered trying alterations, just do it...
Am I doing something wrong? It wants to charge me the $35 plus another $35 in shipping!
I have many times. Total time from order to receipt is generally about a month. I always order one tie at a time and have never once been charged duty. The ties are fantastic; order with confidence!
Regrettably, I can't squeeze any more trousers into my closet. However, might you be able to scout out some donegal and tweed for the FW release of this seemingly fantastic new jacket shape? Selfishly, I'll put my vote in for a dark green donegal and an oatmeal/tan classic herringbone tweed.
It is certainly a good idea, but realistically, I think that's exactly what this thread is. (I'll admit, it's a bit cumbersome to search and navigate.)
Roman, as I've suggested before, aside from the ultra luxury brands, the Ettinger breast pocket wallets seem to be the gold standard. Personally, I'm in the market for one sometime soon and I'd rather buy from you but I'll guess that the market is quite small for this type of wallet.
That is certainly okay with me. Someday I'll capture some images with something better than my phone.Here's another perspective while we're at it.(See, I really do need that mini power adapter you recommended!)