or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

I too am waiting on a July 2013 order. I too have sent emails that remain unanswered.
I received my (wife's) leather bag today. It's safe to say you can add bags along with both shirts and trousers on my version of the "no reason to ever buy anything other than Luxire" list. Really, it's a bit scary that anything one can imagine can be ordered an made so easily (and so perfectly). Well done Luxire! I'll try to post some deserving photos in the next week to show it off.
Gentlemen, I got my brown lamb A2 today. It's beautiful and fits like a glove. Dare I say it just might be worth the wait. Only one jacket remains pending now from my July 31, 2013 order.
I'd potentially be up for the above proposed boot but I'll admit I'm not in a rush. For me, it'd only become useful come November. I'll probably sit back and hope for a second run assuming this catches fire.
For what it's worth, I got tracking today for my July 31, 2013 brown lamb A2.
Hey guys, I'd rather not provide details (as it could be misconstrued somehow as being Steve's fault) but there were a few small issues that individually wouldn't be too concerning but when considered together are below my expectations for Carmina quality. I own 10 pair or so, so I feel I have a pretty good idea of what is "normal". They're still wearable by all means, they just aren't perfect. Steve to the rescue I'm sure. (I sent him details already privately by email.)
I'm so glad to hear others raving about Steve as a vendor - a genuine nice guy that offers a really appreciated personalized buying experience. He deserves the positive reviews! My burgundy U-wings arrived today in Canada; they came free of duty and taxes which is nice and (certainly at least a bit) lucky. I love the boots but I'll be honest and suggest that I think Carmina may have rushed these a bit. They're not quite as perfect as I have come to expect from...
Drew, please provide an status update on my orders from July 31, 2013. You should be able to search for the email thread titled "Two Items of Interest". For what it's worth, the orders are to be shipped to Canada.
@luxire I would love to see more trouser fabrics (especially summer ones - 'tis the season after all) in the lighter-coloured end of the spectrum. There isn't a lot of choice, outside of cotton, in the space between light grey and bleached white (in the cold-tones family) or khaki and bleached white (in the warm-tones family). I'm looking for something that could be described as "cream", "oatmeal", "eggshell", or "stone" - perhaps even "clay" or "pearl". Anyone with...
Roman, have you ever considered doing a simple breast pocket coat wallet like these from Ettinger? Might something like this be planned for the women's release maybe? It would be for me of course, but still, I could see it being part of the women's line. http://www.ettinger.co.uk/wallets-purses/for-gentlemen/coat-wallets/bridle-hide-coat-wallet-with-8-c-c/bridle-hide-nut-coat-wallet-with-8-c-c ...cue the obligatory "I can't speak of that at this time" (or whatever it...