or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

Alden just might make my Ryden boots before Carmina will make my Llubi boots. Steve, I can only assume you're a bit frustrated with the delays as well? It'll all be worth it in the end, right?!
I like that olive shade a lot - at least as shown in that image. Have you found a good deal somewhere that has any size Small in stock? (Preferably in Canadian currency.) I'm usually a Medium/Large (40R/41R). I ordered a black Medium Therme last week and tried it on yesterday; it was huge even with layers underneath. I would definitely want a Small . I'm planning to put the Black Medium back in the mail tomorrow.
I'd likely take that Monitor if it was a Medium. FYI, to me, the above ad reads as though the asking price is $1500.
Mike, what is the lapel width for this MTO event? (For a 40R if that matters.)
Hurry up Carmina! I really could use my Llubi boots now that we're in the depths of winter... Steve, in contrast, I'm craving a dark brown suede penny loafer for summer - most notably for airport travel situations. Anything planned to be stocked? (I'd want them for mid-May so I'm a bit hesitant to GMTO.) This would be perfect:
The postman delivered my first S&M sportcoat today - a version 2.0 mid-brown summer staple that I plan to take on an upcoming late-Spring trip to Italy. The fit is perhaps 90-95% for me, taking into account both "objective" criteria and my personal tastes - pretty solid for RTW. (With tailoring, perhaps slightly higher?) With less/no shoulder padding, a slightly lower button stance, and (most importantly) some better fabrics I can see myself buying more than a few of...
Forget snow falling, I had tears falling after watching McDavid go into the boards.
I came here to post this.I kind of want it.
I vote Italian and no belt loops. But what I'd like even more (and I've said this a few times before) is good product/fabric/details photos on normally proportioned people in good light - styled properly by SF standards of course. Heck, I'll even connect you with a model and fashion photographer in Toronto if you'd like. I really think better product visuals (and descriptions) would make a huge difference for you guys. See Epaulet and NMWA for example; I can "feel" ...
Overall, I too have been thrilled with my Luxire experiences. (I've placed maybe 20 orders for perhaps 30 items.)I did however have two shirts arrive once with similar grease stains on the outside. I communicated the issue with Luxire but couldn't be bothered to send them back for assessment. Unfortunately after a year of washing/wearing, the marks are still as prominent as ever. The hypothesis at the time was sewing machine oil for what it's worth.