or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

Forget snow falling, I had tears falling after watching McDavid go into the boards.
I came here to post this.I kind of want it.
I vote Italian and no belt loops. But what I'd like even more (and I've said this a few times before) is good product/fabric/details photos on normally proportioned people in good light - styled properly by SF standards of course. Heck, I'll even connect you with a model and fashion photographer in Toronto if you'd like. I really think better product visuals (and descriptions) would make a huge difference for you guys. See Epaulet and NMWA for example; I can "feel" ...
Overall, I too have been thrilled with my Luxire experiences. (I've placed maybe 20 orders for perhaps 30 items.)I did however have two shirts arrive once with similar grease stains on the outside. I communicated the issue with Luxire but couldn't be bothered to send them back for assessment. Unfortunately after a year of washing/wearing, the marks are still as prominent as ever. The hypothesis at the time was sewing machine oil for what it's worth.
Steve just did a really exceptional thing for me. I owe him many thanks! That is all.
Wow, I'll fully investigate your suggestions when time allows, but for now all I can do is say thanks for going above and beyond!!This thread really delivers; as a more senior member, I now feel the need to give back to it in some way. (I trust that is the point?)Cheers!
Thanks - and thanks to @dazedstate as well.The rationale for plastic is purely economic. If I can spend $2 for something that functions the same as a $30 item, to me, it's a no brainer. (My closet is seen by my eyes only so esthetics don't matter.) I'd love to one day have a closet full of beautiful wooden hangers, but 30 jackets x $30 (+ the terrible CAD/USD exchange + duty + shipping) just isn't worth it.I have a few wonderful, thick, sturdy, plastic hangers that I...
I'm having a heck of a time sourcing some thick (>2") contoured black plastic jacket/suit hangers. The ones that Suitsupply provides would be a good example of what I'm after. I'd be willing to spend up to $10 per, but I would assume I wouldn't need to spend much more than $2. I'm looking for 20, maybe 30. I'm in Canada but desperate enough to consider a US proxy. Any ideas?
Would anyone be able to provide advice on how I could go about removing Nano Protector from my suede shoes? I'd like to dye my white bucks brown and clearly the layer of protection is going to be counterproductive at this point. In the absence of contrary advice I'll plan to try a vigorous soap and water scrub before escalating perhaps all the way to a misting with acetone. Thoughts?