or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

If I may add another suggestion - I think your cuffs are a bit too loose which makes the sleeves look much too long.
I would be very interested in that first herringbone for a jacket. I'm also still waiting for some grey/white and brown/white striped shirting fabrics. Luxire, can you please ensure this is on your radar for the near future?
Agreed. I ordered a few of the most recent flannels as well. The fabric weight is borderline light for winter but I absolutely love the fit - particularly the slightly higher rise versus the Epaulet Walt and the HY Italians. Construction seems on par for the price; far better than H&M, perhaps better than Club Monaco, but not quite as sturdy/refined as my trousers from the makers mentioned in the previous paragraph. Personally, I'm going to hold off on the sportcoats for...
I'm also very curious.
Excellent, I had the same question.I just put through for my 25 hugs in a separate transaction as directed. If I may, I'll ask for at least 24 of them to come from my fellow Canadian.
I'm also interested in the burgundy museum U boot. I'd prefer Dainite.
Gentlemen, if I may ask, I'd love for some first hand experience with finding the perfect shade of blue. I can never remember the details of colour theory, and even if I could, I'm sure it's all changed by now. I don't know if I'm talking about hue, value, lightness, brightness, tone, saturation, or whatever here but I do know that I love the colour of my "Sky Blue Oxford". (I know, I know, whichever iteration or dye lot that may be.) For what it's worth, I also...
Slob? It was due to a rogue fry from my butter chicken poutine - so, yes.I love the bright green in this print. I hope the pros can rescue it to the point that it is wearable.
I grabbed the blue windowpane Sammy in 42. I'm traditionally a 40 (even been in some Samuelsohn 38s before) but I am a touch barrel chested and tend to get lapel bowing when standing very upright. Furthermore, I am trying to move towards a bit more drape, especially with quality fabrics and canvassed construction like this jacket. I like the 40 Napoli that I have but went for a 41 in my recent FF jacket due to slight chest bowing. For this 42, I'll need to snip the waist...
My new favourite lasted about 5 hours on its first outing. Tiecrafters will end up costing me approximately the cost of the tie. But, considering I got the last one (I think), I'll likely do it if the prognosis is even 70%. Thoughts from those that have been in a similar situation? (It's a somewhat greasy sauce stain and I've currently got baking powder on it, if that helps.)