or Connect

Posts by Notreknip

I agree 100% and I think I've made that recommendation in this thread before.Something to hold the pocket divider to the outer wall would be very useful for me. My keys always go in that little shallow pocket, and when combined with top-heavy weight in the pen and card/phone slots, that shallow pocket really does take over access to the main slot.
I literally walked by your studio just last week while on vacation (on the way to Mama's Bakery). Best wishes for the new location in such a great city!
That looks perfect. I'm in. Email coming soon.
I'll admit I've been a bit of a Luxire snob in recent years, BUT I really want S&M to thrive and I'm happy to help that happen. To this point I hadn't tried S&M shirts; I have well-fitting trousers and sport coats from S&M. A suit is planned for the near future. Today I received an assortment of shirts to try. Here are my thoughts for whatever they are worth. Styling, etc: Light Blue Linen - absolutely beautiful Indigo Linen - quite saturated indeed but very useful in a...
I would be extremely interested in something in air force blue in a fresco-type weave. (Think Minnis 0520.)
I'd be very interested to see. Thanks.
Is cellulare at all "stretchy" due to its construction? Obviously I'm looking for elastic deformation, not plastic deformation. Would it be good for golf?
Have you looked at Frank Clegg? http://frankcleggleatherworks.com/leather-bags/travel-luggage.html
It has been a long while since I've ordered rivet chinos. My pre-2012 pair (with the actual metal "rivet" buttons - let's call it "v1") is my all time favourite pair of pants, and with the comparisons above, I'm jumping back in. My old (v1) pair fits perfectly and is a 33. I just put in an order for a 34 (v3?); should I have gone with the 33? I did crosscheck measurements and it seems like I'm maybe in between sizes. I chose the size up due to the comment about the...
You sold me Steve! Please put aside a pair for me and send a PM and/or invoice my way. I'm probably a true 8.75 as you likely have come to know...