or Connect

Posts by Hampton

Back in stock and new models aswell!
Brand new RL suede loafers in beige. Size 6 UK, free shipping worldwide!   Payment via paypal, pm if you have any questions! SOLD!   Pictures:          
Brand new RL suede loafers in beige. Size 6 UK, free shipping worldwide!   Payment via paypal, pm if you have any questions! SOLD!   Pictures:          
Many in stock again and new models aswell!
Long time ago I made a post. How is everyone doing    Suit: Corneliani Shirt: Borrelli Tie: E.G Cappelli Watch: Cartier Santos 100 XL Shoes: Crockett & Jones Briefcase: Bespoke JP Marcellino -------
Actually I found the song, someone wrote it on the comments.   Beirut - Nantes   Much better :)
Maybe there is thread for that, but here it goes anyway.   The background/beat of this music video reminds me of another song with exactly the same beat? But I can't remember that name, anyone got an idea?   You can hear at the beginning very clear what i'm searching after.   Thanks for the help!  
Both sweaters are worn once (as new) a pink crewneck and a yellow v-neck from Ralph Lauren. Both are in size small. 100 % cashmere, perfect for the winter.   SOLD   1. Crewneck $180 2. V-neck $150   If you take both: $320 (that's what 1 sweater costs in the store...)   Payment via paypal, please pm. Items will be shipped from EU.          
A casual saturday