or Connect

Posts by MrTony92

Need some funds urgently so will put this up for sale, very much on the fence about letting this go and will keep this if it's still here in a week. Shipping from NZ, happy to split costs.   Received this in a trade, I've actually never worn it so the condition is excellent. The buttons were broken when I received them and I've replaced them with black horn buttons I got from another user here.  The fit pic is Synth, hope he doesn't mind. Also his description on...
Some insane fits recently.The weather here is poos.  TVA // Kowtow // Ann // Rick  [[SPOILER]]
nope
FUCK. Got too drunk and lost my mmm cardholder and ID bracelet. Cardholder turned up, now I'm just trying to convince myself that I never liked the bracelet and that this is actually a good thing...FUCK
I think he sells jewellery to rappers or something...
Agreed, would've kopped myself if it wasn't shortened
Much better pic, I'm feelin that sweater
I've been really enjoying my black geos. I did get em 50% off though
One is never too old for streetwear. 
I wish I had tried a little harder when I thought up this username... Also Cosmic Wonder Light Source has to be the coolest thing ever. I had a parka with the name lightly printed across back which was my favourite thing for a while until I had to sell it from getting too fat.