or Connect

Posts by steveyoo1983

Good day gents! x-post from our affiliate thread :)   Just in case anyone is interested we are looking for one more participant for our Grey Suede Chelsea MTO in Soller Last!   This chelsea boots below.... in grey suede like below :)     Also, I have a last pair of PTB in congac shell avail (9.5 UK) on sale if you are interested! http://gentlemensfootwear.com/products/carmina-shoemaker-plain-toe-blucher-in-cognac-shell-cordovan     Have a great weekend!...
Still Looking for one more participant for the Grey Suede Chelsea MTO in Soller Last!   This chelsea boots below.... in grey suede like below :)     Also, I have a last pair of PTB in congac shell avail (9.5 UK) on sale if you are interested! http://gentlemensfootwear.com/products/carmina-shoemaker-plain-toe-blucher-in-cognac-shell-cordovan     Have a great weekend! Steve
 Many thanks sacafotos! Just need one more participant for the grey suede chelsea (Soller Last)!!!
  Just in case if you havent seen it yet, burgundy shell cordovan quarter brogue (Forest / JR double leather) is on sale now at our webstore! http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com   Cheers!
 The brown suede chelsea (Rain Last) is indeed good to go! I will keep it open for another week and a half and start the order process! For the Grey suede chelsea (Soller Last), we just need 2 more!!
Yes! looks like the dark brown suede chelsea in Rain last is almost good to go!@Baked Potato @PartagasIV @MGD83 @justinkapur @joiji - 5 confirmed and waiting to hear back from 2 more members!   Also Grey Suede Chelsea MTO is still underway and looking for few more participants! - Chelsea Boots in Grey Suede (Grey suede is bit darker and had blueish tint to it like picture below)  - Soller last (same as the last for the picture above)- Stormwelt with natural edge-...
You are right I think most of the interested members were happy with Rain indeed :) I think you should still stick with your regular sizing (assuming they fit you properly without too much of a heel slip). I understand about the elastic on the side shaft of the chelsea boots does not provide as tight grip as the shaft of other laced boots, but at the same time, you dont want to put too much constraint on your feet by size half down. Loafers, I would understand going half...
Bump! Price lowered to $795!
So lets get back to this Chelsea MTO we have going on for now! :))   #1. Grey Suede Chelsea    - Soller Last (Wide fit) - Grey Suede with navy elastic on the side - Natural Stormwelt with Natural Dainite Sole   So far I have @rydenfan @Michael Haines and 2 other SF members - 4 confirmed :) @aldenwear might be interested as well? so 4 or 5 interests at this time! Just need one of two more participants!   #2. Dark Brown (Chocolate Suede) Chelsea   - Chocolate...
 If you are referring to the 'tanker boots' on the left, they are indeed the same model from before. It's not a new model.Our navy shell tanker MTO in the past was done with Soller last and the green (or loden) shell tanker above is the same model done with Robert last. The NST model on the right is the new model with the hand sewn aprons which Carmina is still developing at the moment. They said they are going with Soller last.I am definitely either stocking these...