or Connect

Posts by wigglr

I appreciate it. I'm just leaning toward 11.5 and over. I get a weird feeling with the 11"s.   I'll take a look at those.
Anybody know of any longer rise jeans (roughly 12") (not Levi's) with a slightly tapered leg. (Similar to Nudie Hank Rey - fit was great, orange stitching wasn't)
  What size?
The gramercy's were a special make up from Urban Daddy
  Damn't. I should've bought.   Anyways, CONGRATS!! I think you picked up a beautiful pair of AEs. More beautiful than most other make-ups
Hey all,   On my pair of raw jeans, when I stand straight the knee bunches forward and touches my leg BUT right beneath my knee. It's really annoying. Is this common with raw denim or ....?   This is when I am standing straight. You can see the denim come to a peak toward the front of just beneath my knee             What would help with this? Time? Soaking?
    Thank you both! Very kind words.   I really like the caramels. The other one that heavily caught my eye was the taupe twill.  I thought that would be nice considering i'm in MA and the shoes I have.
+1But if I had to choose I'd take the cigar
  WOW those are gorgeous
I believe they were a Leather Soul make-up. I bought them from somebody on here about 2 weeks ago