or Connect

Posts by wigglr

I received the blue oxford striped Inglese today, and I previously had about 5 inglese shirts (linen, linen-cotton, twill). The oxford is significantly tighter in the body (almost unwearable for me - the other fabrics were definitely slim, but not tight); Is this normal? Do other's experience the oxford as feeling a bit smaller? (This is a pre-wash, so I don't even want to imagine how skin-tight it'd be after, haha!)
[[SPOILER]]
Hi all,   Up for sale is an almost new (worn once to the office) pair of Edward Green's.   Model: Troon (Single Monkstrap) Last: E202 Size: 8.5/9 Tobacco Suede   Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Paypal only. Shipping to continental USA included. $675
 Ah, I think that makes sense to me. Thanks for doing all that work!! While this could be my misunderstanding, I thought bry2000 was stating we could create our own "Large" (just for example). For instance, I'm a 50 Formosa but 52 Rota and 41 Inglese. That way it's not predetermined, and it allows us to create our own "profile of large". Idk if that makes sense?
 Wonderfully simple and elegant. 
I think I'm a fan of this idea. That way I can filter shirts, SC, etc in one fell swoop
^ love. simply stated.
 Saw that, and I appreciate you pointing it out. I don't, however, think it negates a poster receiving feedback. 
^ I really like this fit of yours and the colors are fantastic. As I scrolled down and saw sneakers, I was disappointed, though! I wish you had loafers on or something similar