or Connect

Posts by wigglr

Flexible about price
Teknique... What collar is that on the PC shirt? 1) maybe try pleats if you're not opposed?
Hi all! Sorry to barge in! Looking to get into Carmina, and I was trying to figure out my size. I've mostly worn Alden on the Barrie and what drew me to Carmina was the sleekness of the lasts. Very nice. I'm a 9.5D Barrie, what would people suggest I do for a lace up and a loafer on the forest last and lace up and loafer on uetam, and lace up Soller? From looking through the thread it looks like on most lasts id be 9UK; however, I was wondering if I should go 8.5UK for...
Hi all! Sorry to barge in! Looking to get into Carmina, and I was trying to figure out my size. I've mostly worn Alden on the Barrie and what drew me to Carmina was the sleekness of the lasts. Very nice. I'm a 9.5D Barrie, what would people suggest I do for a lace up and a loafer on the forest last, uetam, and soller? Thanks in advance for your help!
1. Epaulet Walt English Drill Navy (35) Worn once, dry cleaned, never washed. 18" Waist 28.5" w/ about 2.5" to let out $120   2. Epaulet Walt Khaki English Drill (36) BNWT 18" Waist 28" inseam with about 2.5" to let out $120   3. Epaulet Walt Light Grey Hopsack (Tag 34, Let out to 18") Lightweight - great summer grey trouser! Small spot that will likely come out with dry cleaning. 18" 27.25" Inseam (Roughly .75-1" to let out - I can take a picture if you'd...
1. Epaulet x New England Shirt Company Blue Oxford (L) Basically NWOT $85 SOLD   2. Epaulet x New England Shirt Company White Oxford (L) Worn 3-4 times, freshly dry cleaned $85   3. Epaulet x New England (I believe) tattersall dress shirt (L) $65   4. Epaulet x Individualized Green Rhino Oxford (L) Cut about .5-1" shorter, .5" Shorter Sleeve length, Stock Collar NWOT $95   4. Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Navy Oxford Sport Shirt (M Regent)  BNWT $50   5....
Drake's pasiley tie in a navy blue background with red paisley pattern- loved it when I bought it a couple of months ago and only decided to take the tag off last night thinking I would wear it today. However, I decided it wasn't for me.    Only tied once, so very, very good condition. See pictures!   PayPal only, shipping in conUS free. $60
Haha I'm not surprised! It's one of the softest pieces of clothing I've ever touched.
 I would say it's a combination between what you're comfortable in and what you want aesthetically. If you have a shirt that meets both, measure that and use that measurement. Another option: have somebody pin some excess fabric and adjust the measurement that way. Again, you're slim, so I wonder how much would just be getting used to a slimmer fit. I have a little belly, so I understand the desire to not have it hugging at your stomach. My initial impression is .5". You...
 Yes that's the same.. I agree with you. Mine look's darker but must be the lighting because I would say the website looks more accurate. It's pretty muted/light.