or Connect

Posts by wigglr

Do they ship out? I've never contacted Alden of DC... would love to check out the sizes of their stock whiskey LWB.
 Gorgeous!!!!! These were my size, and I'm sad I passed on them! Great buy! They look awesome.
Eek!!
I think with the slightly longer rise and, more importantly, slightly slimmer thigh, it ends up being a more consistent (if that makes sense) silhouette. I feel I have a little too much space in the rivet thigh which can make it a little awkward looking (I'm really picky about fit). Are you familiar with the 484 at all?
They are addictive haha. Not too slim, not skinny in the slightest. I work in a casual work environment, so that helps. Maybe for most people here they would be great weekend pants...?
Absolutely LOVE the driggs.
Rainy New England day
Hey! New Epaulet convert 😀... Any size difference between gitman and NE shirt company shirts? Thanks in advance!
For your consideration is a pair of Epaulet Galey & Lord 9 oz Twill Rivet Chinos in Pale Khaki.   Waist: 35" (Tagged 36) Inseam: Finished 35.5" inseam Waist can be let out   Shipping is $6 USPS Priority mail to the CONUS
The Miner Chino is a modern take on the classic workwear trouser, with a medium rise and slightly tapered straight leg.         DETAILS 10 oz. Cone Mills indigo selvedge twill 100% cotton Unwashed Chain-stitched waistband Natural horn button fly On-seam side pockets, buttoned back welt pockets, front coin pocket Chambray pocket bags Crafted with pride in the USA     Tapered to 7.75", selvedge intact (see pics) 18" Waist   Free priority mail CONUS...