or Connect

Posts by wigglr

I'm all about that tan (well all 3, but the tan is something I don't have in my closet at all)
 I e-mailed them and they requested that I pay return shipping back to Spain. I never even heard back from "info.usa@carminashoemaker.us". IIRC, my e-mail even got bounced back to me. 
They didn't send me a return shipping label either. I had to pay $50+ in shipping.
I returned a pair of shoes to Carmina. I stupidly thought by buying through the US website (which states the shoes are shipped from the US, which wasn't true at the time I purchased), I would be returning to a US location.   Instead, I shipped them back to Spain. They've been in customs since JUNE 4th. Is this rare?
You mean that if I buy these shoes, that it comes with the shoes!?!?
I understand where you're coming from. But this is after all an ONLINE discussion about SHOES that cost nearly $1500. There's a couple people here that live near each other and are chatting. Relax, it'll get back to shoes.
Ha! We were probably there at the same time.I recommend it! Simple, quality, and tasty. No grand artisan style pizza, but excellently done simple pizzas with a thinner crust, slightly doughy still, with a crisper edge.
Wanted to share w my EG buds here. After all this pizza talks, went to Frank Pepes at Chestnut Hill Mall for the first time. Still a little line but not awful.
 I follow this thread consistently (in the background mostly observing), and I wanted to pop out and say, "Fantastic!" . I think this is one of my favorites from you. The fit is one of your most flattering.
@CaptainTohm I wonder if letting the lower back out a touch would help the drape?