or Connect

Posts by wigglr

Hey, I'm selling my size 36 standard belt in saddle tan from Tanner Goods. Retails at $105!!   I love this best; however, I feel like i should've gotten a 34, so better to sell it while it is newer.   It has been worn about 5 times with raw denim, so on the inside there is a bit of dye run off (see pictures). Otherwise, great condition.     con USA only; paypal; USPS shipping is easiest for me, but open to discussion
3sixteen
These no longer fit me, which is sad. I might have to buy another. The quality of the denim is great! I would recommend ironing out the creases so they will form to your body. I could do this for you if you would like!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/190754966558?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Flaws: Slight darkening of patch Some indigo has faded onto cuffs Worn about 10-15 times   Please ask any questions!   Measurements: Waist:...
They look great! A Bit lighter than mine or maybe it's the flash
I can't be much help for you - sorry, but I love your sweater. Where is it from?
Lol I did check the website before talking. I didn't want to say somethign and be wrong 
  There is no online checkout - you send an e-mail to them and you get a paypal invoice.
First grain shoes that I've ever enjoyed. Nice!
I love mine, go for it
So beautiful. Love the outfit too