or Connect

Posts by wigglr

For your consideration is a pair of Epaulet Galey & Lord 9 oz Twill Rivet Chinos in Pale Khaki.   Waist: 35" (Tagged 36) Inseam: Finished 35.5" inseam Waist can be let out   Shipping is $6 USPS Priority mail to the CONUS
The Miner Chino is a modern take on the classic workwear trouser, with a medium rise and slightly tapered straight leg.         DETAILS 10 oz. Cone Mills indigo selvedge twill 100% cotton Unwashed Chain-stitched waistband Natural horn button fly On-seam side pockets, buttoned back welt pockets, front coin pocket Chambray pocket bags Crafted with pride in the USA     Tapered to 7.75", selvedge intact (see pics) 18" Waist   Free priority mail CONUS...
Hey all - I got a pair of 33 and 34 3sixteen SL-100x    The 34 fit perfectly now. The 33s are tight but I can just button all the buttons. Would the reccomendation be to keep the 33s and hope for a good amount of stretch. How much around the SL-100x s strecthing?   Thanks in advance!
Epaulet Duck Canvas Caramel Chinos Size: 34 Worn a couple of times, cold wash/hang dry This have been hemmed to 30.5" and waist to 18" $80   Epaulet Khaki Chinos Size: 34 These are older than my canvas caramels, but still good condition. $40   Paypal, $6 CONUS priority mail shipping.
Beautiful, but it is a bit too slim for me!   New, unhemmed, unwashed.   https://www.weargustin.com/store/590   Total is $57 shipped to CON US.   Paypal only please!
Wish these were my size!
Looking to buy The Natural in 35 or 36 -- I have size 34, so I could trade, they are just a bit too small for me
bumping
Apolis Chore Jacket New (just tried on ... But passed return date) Size: M
Just ordered it! Cannot wait