or Connect

Posts by mikeygrapes

A stunning, two-button, 100% wool, black blazer in a fine pinstripe. Gorgeous silhouette and lapel cut. Double vent. Made in Italy. Jacket is in EXCELLENT condition externally (9+/10); please note that inside there is some wear to the sleeve lining at the armpit, as pictured. Size 38R:Shoulder to Shoulder : 17.625"Chest (armpit to armpit) : 20"Length (from BOC): 29"Sleeves: 26" Price incl. CONUS shipping.
A stunning, two-button, 100% wool, black blazer in a fine pinstripe. Gorgeous silhouette and lapel cut. Double vent. Made in Italy. Jacket is in EXCELLENT condition externally (9+/10); please note that inside there is some wear to the sleeve lining at the armpit, as pictured. Size 38R:Shoulder to Shoulder : 17.625"Chest (armpit to armpit) : 20"Length (from BOC): 29"Sleeves: 26" Price incl. CONUS shipping.
Perfect for spring and summer, an awesome unstructured linen (65%) and cotton (35%) blazer in a muted beige, close to a light olive. Sleeves are lined. Single vent, patch pockets. Great condition (8.5+/10)   Marked size Small, fits about a size 38 or 40:   Chest 21" Sleeve 26" Shoulder 17.5" Length (from BOC) 27.25"     Price incl. CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking!
Perfect for spring and summer, an awesome unstructured linen (65%) and cotton (35%) blazer in a muted beige, close to a light olive. Sleeves are lined. Single vent, patch pockets. Great condition (8.5+/10)   Marked size Small, fits about a size 38 or 40:   Chest 21" Sleeve 26" Shoulder 17.5" Length (from BOC) 27.25"     Price incl. CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking!
Beautiful 100% Italian cashmere sweater from J. Crew. Retail was around $200. Worn twice and then carefully stored folded. (Hanger only used for these photos.) No stretching, snags, or other issues. 9+/10 condition.   Color is light brown, like cocoa.   Chest 22" Shoulder 18" Overall length 26" Sleeve 25"   Price incl. CONUS shipping. thanks
Is this black? Do you have any measurements (sleeve, shoulder, pit to pit) thanks
Here is a beautiful Paul Smith PS two-button, single-vent, wool-blend blazer. The color I would describe as "light black" and I have included a picture of it alongside a truly black blazer for comparison. Non-functional cuffs make sleeve alterations a breeze. One cuff has the PS trademark alternate-color button. (Pretty sure it can be swapped with the inside pocket button if desired.) Mint condition 10/10. Slim fit, size 40:Length (from BOC) 29.5"Chest 20"Sleeve...
Here is a beautiful Paul Smith PS two-button, single-vent, wool-blend blazer. The color I would describe as "light black" and I have included a picture of it alongside a truly black blazer for comparison. Non-functional cuffs make sleeve alterations a breeze. One cuff has the PS trademark alternate-color button. (Pretty sure it can be swapped with the inside pocket button if desired.) Mint condition 10/10. Slim fit, size 40: Length (from BOC) 29.5" Chest 20" Sleeve...
measurements (shoulder, sleeve, pit to pit)? thank you
100% silk and in excellent condition. Made in France and 4" at its widest point. CONUS shipping included. thanks for looking!