or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Alright guys, I need some advice. I figured I'd post this thread so any general grad school questions could come here, but also I have some of my own "questions".   I'm currently a junior in Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech, which is the 4th ranked program in the country. Suffice to say, it's brutally hard and at least considered the hardest engineering major here, which would put it up near the top overall as well. Anyways, I'm also a CS minor and...
Only complaint I have about the website is how short items stay in the cart. I love when sites keep them in indefinitely, but at least more than it is now would be a huge upgrade.
Damn, good to hear it now though. Looked pretty decent, suppose I'll continue the search for a decent midweight jacket around $200.
May have been posted already, but consensus on whether the wool duffel coat is worth it?
Would it still work out without throwing them in the oven?
Really want the field jacket that they sell in the UK. May have to pick it up over winter when I head back to Scotland. Really wish they sold it in the US though..
Damn teger, nice work. I really, really want to try to replicate that if I get a pair but I'm worried it won't come off nearly as well.
Oh boy. Why do you want your jeans to feel like sweatpants? I suppose you could just go to a thrift shop and buy some 15 year old jeans that are amply broken in - I'm sure they'll feel nice and soft.
Considering some red wings or wolverines (original, I know), but do people have much experience with black leather in any of those and how they age? I know black cherry is the common choice, but I'm tempted with the black. I'm not particularly crazy about the color as is, but I figured they might look really good with some wear..? True or false?
Think it looks great man, especially for a $30 investment haha.