or Connect

Posts by Dapp

^ Or when somebody has about 10 paragraph length "quotes" on their facebook. Nobody has time to read that!
This man:   [[SPOILER]] But merely from a work overload perspective.
@chakmak, I'm gonna have to disagree with Vaio, at least in my own case. When I got my NS, I couldn't button the top button because I couldn't get them high enough up my thighs, so I was essentially trying to button around my hips. As a result, I did get a fair amount of stretch in the thighs, so that now they're perfect. I literally couldn't bend my leg past about 45 degrees in front of me because they were so tight. But I got enough stretch everywhere that, like I...
These look fantastic. Will definitely be keeping track of these.
This won't work, I promise. Do you really think people are going to write a bio just to have the "honor" of purchasing exclusive clothing, which may not even be any good? All this is strikes me as is an unfortunate carryover from high school clique culture. Honestly, you're going to suspend a member for "uncool behavior"? Please, tell me who above the age of 14 is going to care? Most people on here are already buying clothes that are far from becoming "mainstream"....
^Re soaking: I think you should be ok, but the fact that they're softer now might put a damper on some of the fading.   Speaking of fading, here's two shots of my NS that I've had for 3 1/2 months. The fades are a little more pronounced than this, but the lighting from my window washed them out some. (Excuse the crotch). [[SPOILER]]
I have an SNS Transparent Sweater and it's a similar situation. I'm a large and it's pretty tight too. Need Supply lists a 19" pit to pit for a medium.
Not really what you're looking for..but when it gets cold I just throw on long johns. I figure that's more comfortable and warmer than trying to bump up to a heavier weight denim. You could go iron heart if you're looking for something like 25 oz, but I don't know how much of an increase in warmth that correlates to. Hence why I just go long johns.
Brothersport. Don't.
I don't think yours look bad though. Just nothing that will really stick out. You can probably wash them now though because any fades would have happened by now. If you're 18 months in, might as well just treat them like normal now.