or Connect

Posts by Dapp

^Re soaking: I think you should be ok, but the fact that they're softer now might put a damper on some of the fading.   Speaking of fading, here's two shots of my NS that I've had for 3 1/2 months. The fades are a little more pronounced than this, but the lighting from my window washed them out some. (Excuse the crotch). [[SPOILER]]
I have an SNS Transparent Sweater and it's a similar situation. I'm a large and it's pretty tight too. Need Supply lists a 19" pit to pit for a medium.
Not really what you're looking for..but when it gets cold I just throw on long johns. I figure that's more comfortable and warmer than trying to bump up to a heavier weight denim. You could go iron heart if you're looking for something like 25 oz, but I don't know how much of an increase in warmth that correlates to. Hence why I just go long johns.
Brothersport. Don't.
I don't think yours look bad though. Just nothing that will really stick out. You can probably wash them now though because any fades would have happened by now. If you're 18 months in, might as well just treat them like normal now.
Wear them a lot. That's pretty much what it comes down. I don't sweat anymore than the average person (I'd hope) and since it's winter now that's definitely not happening. I probably wearing them 5 - 6 times a week. It helps that Monday through Friday I have to walk all over campus to get to class (usually amounts to an hours worth of walking during the day) and I'm pretty active at other times. You just gotta be active in them. It might also help that they're a little...
18 months? Jeeze. Here's a few pictures from mine at a couple days past 2 months. [[SPOILER]] The first two are a little washed out due to the flash (my room is pretty dark..), but the whiskers are definitely coming in pretty fast. Can't wait to see these after 6 months.
^I'm not too sure, my NS were tighter than that and they've loosened up to be perfect. And by tight I mean, could barely get my thighs through them all the way.   On a related note, got some decent fades forming. I'll try to throw up some pictures maybe later tonight or tomorrow. Had them 2 months today, but they get a lot of wear.
Got a pair last Friday. Definitely not the color I expected coming out of the box. A lot darker than I expected, which I'm happy about. I'm going to do what Teger did and apply some obenauf to darken them up a little bit more. But other than my feet getting a little beat up, I really like them so far. As far as sizing, I went down half a size and they fit great.
Yeah, apart from enjoying CS, I wouldn't be looking at it if it had poor job prospects. There are some worries of a dot-com 2.0, but even if I don't go full CS for my career, computer science combined with an engineering undergrad should put me in a good position for a number of jobs.