or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Dammit I'm tired of seeing Bean Boots around campus!! What is up with this groupthink among college students?
Goodbye WAYWT virginity. This was for a group dinner tonight, nothing special. Colors are slightly washed out.   [[SPOILER]] SNS Uniqlo APC LL Bean
QFT. I have ALWAYS hated the iTunes interface. But it's not just them. Most major music players are just utter POS. But there's so few options and everything is so reliant on it that Apple has almost 0 reason to make significant changes..
Really shite job search pages are really pissing me off. You have companies like Intel and Amazon trotting out garbage like this:     It's so archaic and inefficient. Every single start up I have applied to has a career page 100x better than this. It's really mind boggling that a company with such massive amounts of resources (like Intel or Amazon) can't put together something better than this. How many software engineers do they have on staff? For gods sakes,...
^ Or when somebody has about 10 paragraph length "quotes" on their facebook. Nobody has time to read that!
This man:   [[SPOILER]] But merely from a work overload perspective.
@chakmak, I'm gonna have to disagree with Vaio, at least in my own case. When I got my NS, I couldn't button the top button because I couldn't get them high enough up my thighs, so I was essentially trying to button around my hips. As a result, I did get a fair amount of stretch in the thighs, so that now they're perfect. I literally couldn't bend my leg past about 45 degrees in front of me because they were so tight. But I got enough stretch everywhere that, like I...
These look fantastic. Will definitely be keeping track of these.
This won't work, I promise. Do you really think people are going to write a bio just to have the "honor" of purchasing exclusive clothing, which may not even be any good? All this is strikes me as is an unfortunate carryover from high school clique culture. Honestly, you're going to suspend a member for "uncool behavior"? Please, tell me who above the age of 14 is going to care? Most people on here are already buying clothes that are far from becoming "mainstream"....
^Re soaking: I think you should be ok, but the fact that they're softer now might put a damper on some of the fading.   Speaking of fading, here's two shots of my NS that I've had for 3 1/2 months. The fades are a little more pronounced than this, but the lighting from my window washed them out some. (Excuse the crotch). [[SPOILER]]