or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Yeah, love those Butteros.
Never found this thread before, probably would spend to much time in it, but can't wait for this cold weather in Blacksburg to roll away. Got my MP-59s in July (replaced my MP-67s now that I can't play quite as much) and they've been woefully underused (university...).   My home course here though. Can't wait to hit it again: http://petedyerivercourse.com/ Brutally hard off either the back or second furthest tees. Think my low gross is 70 off the Maroons (7088...
Thread is on firee right now.   I know Synth's varsity has been discussed tons before...but that doesn't mean I still don't really want it.
This is probably going to bring the "cool" factor of the thread down (sorry), but I'm moving into my own apartment next year and it's a nice place (I want to say I have 680 sq. ft?) with a 13' x 12' bedroom and a pretty large living room. Obviously this is all coming from a college student, so "spacious" is a relative term.   But I have to get some furniture for it and as much as I want all of the stuff mentioned in here, I also only have an internship paying $5k a...
Anybody actually have a pair of Rachel Comey boots?
What's the story on these? They look great. Would definitely be interested in getting a pair..
Not sure how I feel about that cardi. I don't think it looks bad..but it just seems a little "off".
Thanks Parker! Love picking up little tidbits of history like this.
Hard to tell, but from this angle, no.
Lol?