or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Are the sweaters good quality? And are they slim cut?
10lbs in a month starting at a BW of 56kg isn't very much. Assuming your not missing workouts, working your ass off, and begin eating more, you should be packing on weight pretty quickly.    Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with Oly lifts yet. You might as well take advantage of the huge gains you can make in the next 6 months, then if you begin to plateau, you can do whatever the hell you want. I'd say just get your big lifts up to a reasonable level. But, it's obviously...
In the US . Could get them shipped international, but don't know if it's worth it for a bunch of tees. 
Probably been asked a thousand times, but best solid color tees that are slim cut? Not sure how to make it more interesting, but I tend to color block so I need to stock up some..
I think they are Common Projects. I thought they were Clae as well at first, which they might be if they're an older pair. 
Few pages back, but what are the pants and shoes?
Sounds like a twit.
If you're doing SS maplefuturist, you should be definitely be eating more than 2600 calories. That's really nothing. Just browse the SS articles for 10 minutes and you'll see Rip berate people for eating that few calories. I've done it since late April and I went from ~180 to 210. Yeah, 2 months with a stall is really damn quick. As long as you started light enough and loaded at a reasonable pace, you should keep going for a while. Not sure how any of that has to do with...
You and my dad both. He still gets up at 4:30 to bike/run every morning. Dedicated haha (and he's 51).
Haha, pretty much. Thought it was an article at first too.  I do respect and follow the Starting Strength forums because they're actually grounded in reality.