or Connect

Posts by Dapp

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/why_cant_i_gain_muscle?pageNo=2
If you are starting much less than 150lbs, you should be adding to it pretty damn quick during the novice stages, assuming you are adding every workout, or at least every week. But genetics are a huuuuggeee part. The fact that you started significantly smaller may have to do with genetics, but if you work your ass off and never miss a workout there's no reason you can't reach your potential. But you just have to eat eat eat.   On a similar topic, scrawny kid at the gym...
You could consume a bunch of fruit juice for easy, low fat calories. Or beans/rice.
+1. Never had any issues and I have about 1/2 a gallon per day...unless I suddenly drop dead one day.
If you want something slightly cheaper, I'd definitely recommend the Rogue Do-wins. I have them and they're great. 
^ That muscle up is considered possibly the best MU ever seen in competition. I mean look at it, it's unreal. That's one of those things that people with no idea of how much strength that takes won't consider it that impressive. I've done gymnastics for a couple of years now and progress is slow, but worth it. I definitely don't have the body for it (6'2", now 210lbs) but it's fun to progress nonetheless.    In regards to "competing" against your own body, I think...
Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? If for no other reason, everybody should try their hands on rings so they can watch the Olympics with a fresh appreciation of what they do.
Wendler . Wendler is honestly a behemoth of a man. I would agree with what he says, just like using overhand grip until the last possible weight. 
Shake weight FTW.
For anyone interested, 20% off all Earnest Sewn today.    Code: ESJuly4