or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Haven't read more than the last few pages for sake of time...but any other boots similar styling to these (in charcoal) since these seem to be hellish to actually get? Also, searching through old threads about them, it seems a lot of people have been selling them on B&S. Is that mainly due to sizing/heel slip that everybody's been talking about?
I've found the opposite, the shirts I ordered over the summer while in the UK are the few that actually fit my long arms. Maybe they're different here.
Trollololololol.
This is probably going to be the least "exciting" piece in the history of this thread, but here it goes:     I got this fleece six years ago when I was still in highschool. It's been through more than any piece of clothing really should. As you can see, there's a huge whole developing on the bottom right, not to mention another one forming further to the right of that. It's been through hell, but it's still standing. It's not an attractive piece, it's not...
Very possible. Another pair of jeans I got in a 34" because I couldn't fit my legs through them, but after a couple months of wearing I probably have 2 or 3 extra inches in the waist. Who knows what I am, haven't been able to measure. I've always worn 32" up until this summer when I started working out more, so I pretty much just go with whatever I fit into at this point.
I really, really wanted to go with the momo but it just wasn't working! Might need to try a different style sometime!
It's more from the fact that my thighs and quads mean I can't get most jeans on. I wear a 33" in all Uniqlo pants, and those fit perfectly so I'm not sure. 
Just got some NS from Need Supply and oh my god they are tight. I'm a 33" waist, so I first tried on 31" but couldn't button anything and barely could squeeze my legs in. Went with 32", which is still tight as hell, I have to suck in but I can button them. In other sad news, they're so tight atm that any fat I didn't know about around my waist is now obviously apparent...
Well went to Need Supply to get some raw jeans, ended up going with APC. I tried on both Momotaro and N+F, and even with a 32 waist in momo (I'm about a 33"), I couldn't get my legs through them, and that was with tight straight and skinny straight. Same story with N+F. Was hoping I could go with momo, but maybe next time!
Heading in store tomorrow! Hopefully grab my first pair of raws..