or Connect

Posts by Dapp

It's not impossible, but at that height most of it comes down to genetics (which sucks). Can you jump pretty high now? It's so hard to say how increases in strength will translate to explosion (i.e. vertical jump). I think upping your squat would definitely help though. People always have this fear that if your legs get too big, you'll lose inches on your jump, which I find to be BS. The power increase more than offsets any increase in weight. You could definitely get up...
Haven't posted in here for a while, but trying to explain an interesting observation at the gym today. Went to workout but decided to play basketball instead because I hadn't played since summer and I missed it. Shot around a little and decided to jump up towards the rim and I noticed how easy it was. Figured what the hell, might as well try to dunk since it's been a while since I have and damn, it was really easy. I probably dunked 20 - 25 times (yes, I was excited -...
It's best to look up what pairs you want to try on before you head in so you know how you need to size it. You don't need to go up to $350 for your first pair. I'd just stick with momotaro, APC, 3Sixteen, or N+F for your first pair. No need to drop that much before you even know if you like it.   3Sixteen, imo, is your best bet. Definitely go into self edge and they'll give you some great options. But you can't go wrong with the brands I listed above.
Damn might be it. I knew the W+H x Dayton were $700, but for some reason I thought on their site it also showed the service boot as $700. Might have to get a pair now..
Am I going crazy or were Dayton service boots not $700 just a few weeks ago? http://www.daytonboots.com/node/154
So I'm going to a sorority semi-formal Saturday night (yawn), but since I haven't had to be dragged into anything like this for a while, not sure what I'm going to wear. Obviously want to look good, but I don't want to go full MC. Apparently semi-formal is shirt and tie with no jacket. I have a two of the fine check Uniqlo long sleeve shirts, but not sure if that would be appropriate (especially with a tie). I have a week to work with and I'm pretty much confined to...
Damn nice fades! They look comfy as hell.
I don't like NB so I'm not particularly useful on the first. Don't find anything special about the van's and the Chippewa can be had elsewhere for cheaper (not for Jcrew). The last two aren't particularly bad if you can get them for cheaper, but nothing to go crazy over imo.
Whatever the hell you want. Now's the time when nobody will care. Just look through WAYWT and get some ideas and see what you like.
?