or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Yessssss. I just hope you never had to do the dishes, I can only imagine how brutal that is, especially when people leave so much half eaten food.
^Just go to the thread you mentioned, it's your best bet. You're not going to find a thread explicitly comparing those brands.
Oh damn, def 7 months.
Lol
  I go to school where he used to go. How much of a saving is it to go 7 months over 3 + 3?
Haha, sounds awesome. TKJTG will be able to attest to this, but whenever I leave our all you can eat dining hall on campus, I feel like I have to push my bloated stomach back in. Probably the massive amounts of milk I drink there, not to mention the inevitable 3 chicken breasts and assortment of other food on tap.
Haha, yeah it's always a toss up who you will get. I can pretty much hold my own physically against other point guards (and I'm usually better than them, though maybe not as aggressive), but going into the paint is another story haha. Since they're still in season it's been a bunch of scrubs =(.
Yeah, I understand that. I'm worried about getting my squat back up to reasonable levels because my legs tend to inflate. Yeah, it's just a hard call on the jumping thing. Sort of one of those things that hopefully will happen as a side effect of your lifting, but you never know til it happens. Still pretty good lifts though. Yeah, probably a good way to go. Have you thought of doing Wendler's 5-3-1? Might fit your approach to it.
It's not impossible, but at that height most of it comes down to genetics (which sucks). Can you jump pretty high now? It's so hard to say how increases in strength will translate to explosion (i.e. vertical jump). I think upping your squat would definitely help though. People always have this fear that if your legs get too big, you'll lose inches on your jump, which I find to be BS. The power increase more than offsets any increase in weight. You could definitely get up...
Haven't posted in here for a while, but trying to explain an interesting observation at the gym today. Went to workout but decided to play basketball instead because I hadn't played since summer and I missed it. Shot around a little and decided to jump up towards the rim and I noticed how easy it was. Figured what the hell, might as well try to dunk since it's been a while since I have and damn, it was really easy. I probably dunked 20 - 25 times (yes, I was excited -...