or Connect

Posts by Dapp

Are you asking $200 or $250?   Also, does this run large or is it pretty TTS?
Jacket's a little too small =/. Sigh.
In case you guys haven't seen enough pictures of faded APC's, these are my NS after exactly 7 months of wear. They've had two washes (they started to smell after rainy days) which I didn't to do, but it was time.          
This damn thread. Where has it gone?   I know it's been posted already, but those S/S13 OSB boots are so damn nice..
I posted this on your other thread (not trying to visit each one..) haha, but how do the CP's fit? I might be interested if they run a little larger than tagged...
Do these run pretty tts?
What are the pants toasty?
JV is cheap?  I would honestly just say lurk around, read a hundred pages of WAYWT and figure out what you like. There's dozens of unique styles so you'll probably find one that you like and you can build off it from there. Give it some time and don't rush into any crazy purchases. 
[[SPOILER]]   Got my first "casual" blazer. Picked up one of the linen blazers from Uniqlo. It needs to be ironed in a bad way (just got it), but does the fit seem on? And please excuse me being a wanker and not wearing shoes. Thinking a pair of chelseas would maybe work best with this?
First, I don't think your really needed a thread for this.   Regarding fit, I'd say they're a little loose right now, especially for NS. They will stretch, so you need to think how you want the fit after stretching. But I think they could do with one size down.   I'd get them hemmed some.