or Connect

Posts by Dapp

I'm not worthy of how fantastic the last few pages have been. 
First post (and pic) in a looong time. Cold day on campus, but glad summer is over. I'm no match for the great pics posted the last while.   [[SPOILER]]
 With styleforum?
Take that back. The top button buttoned. Now the question is if I'll get an inch or so to make it easier. If they stretch anything like my NS, they should be fine.
Yeah I'm pretty bummed, but I think I'm going to go that route. I can just almost barely button the top, but it's probably not a good sign if the ability to button the top fluctuates depending on the amount of food I just ate..
Got my Natural Indigo2 in 32 waist slim. At the moment, I can button all but the top button. I'm not sure how to proceed with them. My APC NS are also a 32 and they were really tight as well at first, but now they fit perfectly. Maybe I've just forgotten how tight they are at first. Not sure if I should just wear these bad boys around for a couple weeks and hope they give me an extra inch or so, or whether I should try to bump it up a size.    Love the quality of them...
Any update on the status of the Natural Indigo2? Been checking my order religiously since the fund closed. 
Missed out on the Grey Silk earlier as they finished up while I was putting my info in, but grabbed a pair of the Natural Indigo2 instead (barely). My NS have suffered some unfortunate crotch blowouts in the last few weeks, so I'm going to patch those up and hopefully they'll last me until these come in. Really excited about trying them out.
Don't be self conscious. You won't get far.
I had to temporarily de-lurk to say this is so great. What are the boots and pants?