or Connect

Posts by jkoll

delete
>SOLD<   Worn about 8 times lightly. Never washed, hemmed or altered. I don't fit this pair into my rotation enough, and deciding to sell these. Retail for $200, asking $140 shipped obo. I have paypal and a trusted ebay account.   Measurements from Blueowl:  Size 31 (33.5" waist, 10.5" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.35" knee, 36" inseam, 7.3" leg opening)
Selling new with tags MMM cardigan. Only tried it on, and its a little small on me so I have to sell. Its black, but appears navy in some lights. Has a wave like texture to the knit, see the photo with flash-on for better idea. 50% cotton, 50% wool. Retail $595, asking $250 shipped obo. I have paypal and a trusted ebay account.
Unfortunately they are 1 size too big.. I washed them once, to see if they might shrink but they didn't. Never actually worn, just tried them on to see fit in the mirror. Measurements: Inseam: 35.75" Leg opening: 7.75" Waist (across): 17"       more info here: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1608/%22Rivet-Chino-Duck-Canvas/Detail
Brand new with tags. Purchased from Roden Gray during this years summer sales, and I only tried it on. During the summer I returned to the gym, and this no longer fits as planned. So now I must sell it to afford more winter gear... Measurements (measure same as toj: here) Pit-to-pit: 19.75" Waist (across): 16.5" (above ribbing) Length: 26.5" (top collar to bottom hem) Sleeve: 27.75" (shoulder to cuff) Size: Medium   Original price of $220, purchased at...
Brand new with tags. Purchased from Roden Gray during this years summer sales, and I only tried it on. During the summer I returned to the gym, and this no longer fits as planned. So now I must sell it to afford more winter gear... Measurements (measure same as toj: here) Pit-to-pit: 19.75" Waist (across): 16.5" (above ribbing) Length: 26.5" (top collar to bottom hem) Sleeve: 27.75" (shoulder to cuff) Size: Medium   Original price of $220, purchased at...
Brand new without tags. Purchased from Mr Porter during this years summer sales, and I only tried it on. During the summer I returned to the gym, and this no longer fits as planned. So now I must sell it to afford more winter gear... Measurements (measure same as toj: here) Pit-to-pit: 19" Waist (across): 17.75" Length: 27.5" (top collar to bottom hem) Sleeve: 26" (shoulder to cuff) Size: Medium     Original price of $305, purchased at the price drop of...
Thank you. Not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed. Never tried an DR on before, so not really sure.. will do more research 
I'm between a mdr and 4zip moto.. dark brown goat or black lamb. Not sure which one may benefit more from mtm, but can only afford one for now and any advice would be awesome. (note: I wear mostly v-necks, hair color is dirty blonde, 6'1" tall)   I've been hesitating on copping because of my summer return to the gym, and taking slight muscle growth into account could be important (is lamb more stretchable?)
Got an email from La Garconne, 20% off sale items 8/9-8/12 with code: AUGSALE20