or Connect

Posts by Slone

I'm looking for a slim fitting fishtail parka, preferably in olive, khaki or navy that fits a typical size small.   I'm mainly looking for APC, wings + horns or a TOJ but I'm open to anything that looks good.   PM me with info and measurements.   Thanks! Also looking for a pair of Grenson Fred Vs in walnut or pine in a UK 8.5 or 9
Hey Jay, any chance you have a size 30 in the corter standard belt in natural? If not any idea of when you'll be getting more?
I'm 5'11 and 155. Also in a 28. I'm not sure how I should feel about that...
Found this: http://unionmadegoods.com/woolrich_woolen_mills_A_Rak_in_Columbia_Blue_5781.html
Some help finding slim fitting camo cargo pants in green with a very simple, understated camo print?   If I can find a print I like I'm thinking it might be cheaper to go milsurp then have the legs and thighs slimmed down. Any ideas?   Also, can someone ID these Red Wings please  
Some help finding slim fitting camo cargo pants in green with a very simple, understated camo print?    If I can find a print and material I like I'm thinking it might be cheaper to go milsurp then have the legs and thighs slimmed down. I wear a 29 x 32. Any ideas?   I found this picture, I'm looking for something similar
Can anyone identify these shoes?   
Any help IDing these shoes? Love the profile, white with a gum sole would be great. 
Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.   I doubt the MMMs would be much better for me. Even though the shape is much better they're unfortunately just as long it seems. Maybe I'll try some CP/ Svennson low tops. 
Does anyone happen to have a side by side pick of the surplus GATs with the MMM? I'm curious about the profile. I recently ordered a pair of the surplus and I've only been wearing them with shorts, the massive insole makes the shoe so much bigger than it needs to be and they leave my feet look clownish. I'm wondering if the MMM might be worth it