or Connect

Posts by ketot

PM sent
Did you find any of these by any chance?       I'll pay you if you were willing to buy one of these and forward it to me, given of course the price isn't exorbitant
Looking for a Rugby Ralph Lauren Skull and Crossbones cardholder. Can be either colour, or anything similar in fact.
Looking for a Rugby Ralph Lauren Skull and Crossbones cardholder. Can be either colour, or anything similar in fact.  
I'm selling 3 pairs of Woodlore Epic Twin Tube Shoe Trees, labeled size S.  Here's the listing on the marketplace. Bought them on amazon, but they're too small for my shoes and I'm trying to pass them on to recoup some of the costs.  Anyone interested?
I have 3 pairs of Woodlore Epic Twin Tube Shoe Trees, labeled size S. These come with the box they arrived in. 2 pairs are brand new, completely untouched, one pair is very slightly used. I tried a pair with each of my shoes, and discovered that they are too small. The sizing chart says this fits US 8 - 9 E, but this is clearly not the case. Both my oxfords are UK8, and the double monks US9, and the shoe trees are too small for my shoes (albeit only slightly for...
Hi,   Been lurking around for a bit. Hope to contribute soon!