or Connect

Posts by Arnold Grape

Cool - I'm glad it worked out for you. For some reason I ended up thinking that the sleeves looked disproportionate to the way the collar sits and I couldn't get a sense of the fabric or fit, so I nixed it. Hope you scored a deal from NS.
When this hit the Suede Military Parkas in both colors were like $250 w/o VAT and sweatshirts and other shirts were like $50--$60, but a lot of the best stuff is now gone.
Not sure if shipping will be a deal breaker, but with code 10EXTRA you can get an addition 10% off sale stuff. https://caliroots.com/our-legacy-classic-shirt-1163ws/p/50550
Do you guys know how the Our Legacy Webstore sale rates? (I don't remember it from last year.) Also what kind of dips are there in terms of pricing?
Can you guys comment on the fit of this shirt and whether the mesh is like totally transparent or if you can wear it w/o a tee beneath?
A.P.C. 30% off Spring/ Summer w/ SUMMER at checkout.
Not sure if anyone cares, but to parody what someone else on this thread has reported, at least the outerwear - and this piece specifically - seem to be running somewhat oversized. (This Jacket With Large Pockets has an item description that says it's a relaxed fit.) Interesting anecdote regarding this piece is that it arrived with different buttons than the ones featured in the product shot. When I called the dubious COS CS person, I asked if I was possibly sent an old...
You could try emailing Colin at the Our Legacy Webstore, who is fairly responsive and helpful. (Have to insert that I have had only positive transactions involving the OL store.) Meanwhile, IME not everything seen on the runway makes its way into production, although I have not noticed this with specific OL items.
[/IMG] Has anyone tried this jacket on and can you comment on fit - appears (and says) it is oversized but not sure how much ,,
What do you guys think of the 2016 SPLASH Stuff? Kind of relieved I didn't see a lot I was super-into. Still crazy over the Army Green Suede Parka, in addition to some of the other SS items. Ended up picking up one of the Olivine Shirts which is pretty cool.