or Connect

Posts by Arnold Grape

Does anybody own the HP Pullover from past seasons - specifically the Black Wave item - and could you tell me if the arms are very wide? For some reason, looking at product shots, it appears that way to me, but I do not have any measurements to confirm this.
To follow up on what somebody had said previously, they are a modified version of the Red Wing Postman, which has some type of rubber strip - originally inteded for window pane treatment - tacked into the sole of the shoe. I was curious about those for a while, and if you look, you might find some on grailed or ebay. Because these were intended for runway, however, I am dubious about the ability to wear them around and have them stay intact.
Agreed: the chambray popover (thing) is dope.
waist: 16.5" thigh (slightly below crotch) 10.5" Leg opening: 7"
From shoulder-to-shoulder, this shirt measures 18"; armpit to armpit, approximately 23"; and total back length of garment, from beneath the collar is around 29". The widest part of the sleeve is also just over 8". As pointed out above, these measurements are after having soaked the shirt in cold water, which did slightly change the dimensions. (I did not measure beforehand.) I also do not know how soaking a denim shirt might differ from the regular garments, made of...
Ended up getting the Ervell Denim Shirt in XL - on someone's advice here. (Thank you.) Very pleased with this purchase. For reference on sizing, I am about 6'4, and plus ~200. The shirt did reduce in size very slightly when soaked in cold water, but I guess that I wanted it to. Seems like it will take on one's form with repeated wear. 
^^ Jacket is completely fine, if not a bit long in the arms/ off the shoulders. Definitely do not size up.
-These are super cool. You need to get them on ebay (or grailed) before you lose monies.
about a half size large.
J. Crew MacAlister in USA 10 - w/o box. Really great shape item - worn to work a couple of times before realizing they were a bit small.    CONUS is $10