or Connect

Posts by Arnold Grape

haaa. thought I was giving you the sweet hook up. 
http://www.grailed.com/listings/4444-a-p-c-petit-new-standard-in-lab-blue
You could probably qualify this statement with, 'staple items are boring to me'. Alternately, one might say, 'The American workwear tradition is becoming tired to me.' It seems difficult to be inventive within that niche, when the reference point is becoming so prominent. I am interested to know what brands you dudes are into, or if designers which do similar things as J. Crew, like Battenwear or RRL, among others, are possibly more inventive to you?  
Why? Popular interpretation of J. Crew among peeps I know is that they produce good quality basics at a decent price on sale. I think this still holds true. Possibly you have just evolved beyond it. 
Either way, the w + h fishtail is a gem. Liked the Carhartt as much because it actually reminds me of a w +h piece. 
Thing is that warm? I bought the Carhartt Clash bc I lacked faith in the w + h fishtail, and it's dope. 
I haven't tried both of these, but I can tell you that the Dock Coat has a fairly slim-fit and appears to feature more of a slubby texture. Here is a well intentioned review of the latter. 
Uniqlo; Wolf vs Goat; United Stock Dry Goods. A lot of people don't like Uniqlo bc they say their shirts are too long, but they have a size chart. 
Completely pedestrian question here, but here goes: thinking about buying a pair of the J. Crew Macalisters in Dark Khaki but have perviously favored the Quoddy Chukkas which I own now. The Quoddy Chukka is probably the most comfortable shoe that I have tried, but I like the aesthetic of the Macalisters, once they have reached a worn in state. These shoes also seem at home with more of a diversity of fits. Does anyone know if I will be severely let down by the Macalisters,...
Wallace Barnes Flannel Shirt in Multi-Plaid, Medium. Worn a handful of times but in great condition.      -$6.95 CONUS