or Connect

Posts by Arnold Grape

WTB COS Jersey Bomber from last spring in Blue or Grey (Large.) 
Check grailed for Rick Owens, Our Legacy, and others. (See these there all the time.)
If you check back periodically or sign up for email alerts, they will have 25-30% off sales fairly often, however I think the suiting is excluded from the sale.
They should be the 45" 'Shoelaces for Chucks With Seven Eyelet Pairs'-in Natural. If you want them longer, I think you could probably get the 54", but my worked fine. They look less yellow in person than the way they're demonstrated on the site.  EDIT: Also selling my pair of size 280 GATs in fairly pristine condition w/ replacement laces for $90, if anybody wants in. I will gather some pics if anybody wants to PM. (Currently located in USA.) 
The measurements of the XL for the garment in question should fit an s-xs or very petite man. Sux bc that looks like the best piece to me. 
Dude I bought replacement laces which look like the mmm ones from this site here. The 'natural' look weird on the site but are pretty much what I was looking for on delivery. 
Can anyone comment on whether the jersey bombers might be worth buying at ~$50? 
Looks like the children's selection is still going strong via the Korea site re: kids don't gaf about HP/ HL collabs. (i.e. guess you got to stay up late.)
I think it does tomorrow. (What are you looking for, out of curiosity? I thought a couple of the bombers looked nice, but people are talking poorly about Qlo fleece on my subreddit.) 
Probably a total long shot, but WTB Folk Wool bomber in Size 4 or large.