or Connect

Posts by Arnold Grape

All of the Hidden Zip Jackets from this season seem to have different measurements. I had found that I needed to size up one whole size in the HZ Jacket in Navy Silk. (Which I reviewed on this same thread like last week or something.) Meanwhile Colin at the OL store was super responsive in helping me determine which size I needed. His email address is also above. 
If you email Colin at the Our Legacy store, he has given me helpful information regarding OL sizing in the past: colin@ourlegacy.se
  Hey guys - on a bit of an OL tear lately. Ended up picking up the Hidden Zip in Navy Silk at sale, which I think a couple of people were asking about. The measurements varied from site to site, but Colin at the Our Legacy webstore confirmed that people were sizing up from their typical OL size on this particular garment because it runs slim. (Based on the measurements, it did not appear that slim-fitting to me.) I did end up sizing up, which was the right thing to do....
The first pic is probably best representative of the color of the pullover, and it is definitely fairly dark navy in color. The Artisan Lab Jacket that I own is from a couple of seasons ago - and you're right: it is constructed of more of a straight linen, I believe. The upshot to that particular fabric is that it is very breathable, as linen tends to be. I do still have some decent stacking on the arms.
Hey dudes - Got this OL SP Pullover in linen a couple of weeks ago and have been getting a lot of mileage out of it. Almost an impulse buy, which is unusual for me, but really enjoying this one. The linen is a bit more stiff than the OL Artisan Jacket I own in linen, but has a really nice hand feel and fits ideally. (Tried for a decent fit pic but came up short, sorry.) For reference I am about 6'4 and wearing a size 50.
OL Indigo Moleskin Jean Jacket (from AW 13?). Not sure how frequently these pop up, but would be willing to buy one from somebody used.   http://the-brandmag.com/products/men/our-legacy/306646-jean-jacket-indigo-moleskin
I would try a Large, with high hopes. If you look further back in this forum (two-three weeks ago), I posted a shitty fit pic with measurements for the XL, which I was happy with.
Does anybody own the HP Pullover from past seasons - specifically the Black Wave item - and could you tell me if the arms are very wide? For some reason, looking at product shots, it appears that way to me, but I do not have any measurements to confirm this.
To follow up on what somebody had said previously, they are a modified version of the Red Wing Postman, which has some type of rubber strip - originally inteded for window pane treatment - tacked into the sole of the shoe. I was curious about those for a while, and if you look, you might find some on grailed or ebay. Because these were intended for runway, however, I am dubious about the ability to wear them around and have them stay intact.
Agreed: the chambray popover (thing) is dope.