or Connect

Posts by einstine

Farfetch, sold out. It only comes in one color, just a natural grey wool.
Wool bomber came in and it fits really well, very nice piece especially for $400. Got a M and L and I could wear both but stuck with the large.
Season 8 looks good, of course some odd pieces but thats really expected. On a side note, do the white models wear eye makeup? They honestly look like they have cancer - and cancer is not a good look.
Ysl ever give out coupon codes? Want to buy buy the anthracite London 20s but I need that little push to buy two pairs in a week.
Brand New, no tags. Bought about 2 months ago for $450, sold out quick. Its a really nice bomber just won't wear it enough. Self: 100% polyamide  Lining: 100% viscose  Rib: 95% viscose 3% elastan 2% polyamide Padding: 100% poly  Made in Romania  Hidden zip front closure  Side slit pockets  Zip and pen pocket detail on sleeve   Shipping +$15 Outside USA? Message for shipping price
Brand New, Never worn. Waxed suede slip-on shoes in beige. Round toe. Black leather trim at vamp. Elasticized gussets at sides. Gold series stamp at outer heel. Rubber sole in off-white. Tonal stitching. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy. Shipping +$15 Outside USA? Message for price on shipping.
Selling another piece of my Peir Wu collection. These pants are amazing - I am sure you can tell by the pictures. The material is double-sided heavy cotton, it feels extremely similar to broken in selvedge. I have worn these a good amount of times, and there is no flaws except at the cuffs there is marks from my black dress shoes, they can only be seen if you are looking up the leg. They have also been taken out in the waist with the left over material. Not many pairs...
The boots of all boots! Guidi 995's in reverse kangaroo leather. Size 44 fit tts (yes some guidis run small these do not) I wear 44 in MMM 11 in Adidas and Nike. These boots are the shit I just don't seem to wear them thats why they look like new. Also have a vibram half sole and heel. Great summer boot extremely light weight and comfortable. Will ship with original box. Shipping $15 Outside USA? Message for price
Nevermind last post, they are the same colors ssenses picture represents them better. They are amazing! Definitely a boot that can be worn in the summer, will be grabbing the grey pair also.
According to ssense they are different boots because I also didn't want to pay sales tax. I like the lighter color a lot better so I ordered mine off of ysl yesterday and they will be here today.