or Connect

Posts by einstine

Maybe a vault version, they just released this model in a suede mix. 
Peir Wu pants from SS14 constructed of Japanese Tropical Wool, made in the United Kingdom.    Pants are just like new tailored to 29" inseam, amazing construction like you would expect from Peir Wu. Her garments are fairly rare and they do not pop up often so grab them while available. Pants retailed around $560USD.    True Color:     Measurements: Waist - 15.5" Thigh - 11" Leg opening - 6.75" Inseam - 29"   $7 for shipping in USA / add 4% for paypal...
Peir Wu pants from SS14 constructed of Japanese Tropical Wool, made in the United Kingdom.    Pants are just like new tailored to 29" inseam, amazing construction like you would expect from Peir Wu. Her garments are fairly rare and they do not pop up often so grab them while available. Pants retailed around $560USD.    True Color:     Measurements: Waist - 15.5" Thigh - 11" Leg opening - 6.75" Inseam - 29"   $7 for shipping in USA / add 4% for paypal...
Coated cotton aviator jacket from SS13 Worn a couple times, just like new! Amazing jacket as you can probably tell from the pictures; just selling for some extra cash.   Measurements:  Pit to pit - 21  Length - 26.75  Arm - 27.25" $10 for shipping in USA / add 4% for paypal fee.  *Will ship international but you will pay full cost, pm me for exact cost.
+1 More people with the cash should buy it, then they should put it on sf market for half off; and minus VAT at checkout of course too. 
I just bought a set of the one on the far left, definitely does not make it taste better but you get more of a smell each sip. 
Can someone recommend a white or off-white canvas shoe with leather insides? something besides visvim, I have been look forever. 
Bballs from 6 years ago are not the same fit as the current model. Size down for the current bballs, but I am not sure about the black low model from this season.
Thanks man, I would appreciate it. 
[[SPOILER]] Do you own this now? if so can you tell me how you sized/measurements?