or Connect

Posts by einstine

These pants are by far some of the best quality pants money can buy! Peir Wu is an amazing designer and her garments are one of a kind and very limited. I paid $450 for these pants from SP, and they retailed for $600 usd and sold out quick. Unfortunately they are just to warm for my style. The details on the construction on the pants are insane, one of the few pieces I own that actually feel like they are worth every penny of the retail price: trust me they feel like $600...
Really nice scarf from MMM, texture is amazing and its 6.5 ft long! Worn once just like new.   $5 USA SHIPPING I will ship outside of the USA but msg for quote.
Im sure this is the most sought after piece produced by Peir Wu. Everybody wants it - but not everybody can have it. ;)   10/10 Condition   sz 48 Fits a true 48.   This is a Peir Wu blazer from FW13 without lapels, a button closure and double zip closure. The body is a Japanese black melange wool with dark gray cotton sleeves. The body is fully lined. There are two side pockets and one hidden back pocket. Just selling because this has been sitting in my closet for...
I don't know why there is so much static once uploaded   MMM T by Wang APC x Sophnet Guidi
Yea. They look really nice irl they have yellow, white, blue and red threads throughout a plum/grey wool. 
Yea the angle sucks, as I do at taking pictures. Posted a side shot, maybe a better view. 
   [[SPOILER]]   AcnePeir Wu x2Guidi
Jason Markk cleaner and brush, shit works wonders. 
brand recommendation?
What should I use to condition my Guidi boots, reverse kangaroo "suede-like" in white? I cleaned them recently and it was the best choice I ever made; they shrank perfectly and all the wrinkles that were in the leather are gone. They just seem a little dry now.