or Connect

Posts by einstine

Did you get shipping confirmation? I placed a order over 2k and they emailed me back saying im to at risk to accept. So I had reorder everything using paypal.
Grabbed a flannel rider from revolve for 10 bills. 1 left in large!
Can't seem to find any comparison pictures on here. Will post fit pics once it comes in though.
6 ft 153 pounds. About same body type as JE models and they wear a medium "as we all know" but it looks short in the arms on all of them and fairly tight in the body. I like it fitted but I do't want to look like I am wearing my girlfriends jacket.
Anybody have a picture of themselves in a large rider? Jacket seems so tight on everybody so I sized up when I ordered last night. Contemplating on ordering a medium also to see which fits better.
It's not, the code is in the advertisement picture you get by email signup. 
They have it posted on the JE website, so if something does not fit you'll more then likely be stuck with it. I ordered the flannel lined rider today in large so if it does not fit I can return that shit. 👌
Selling my Apple Watch, used for about a month. Just does not fit my lifestyle so my loss is your gain. Comes with leather strap in black and sports band in black. All packaging will be included. Product is just like new no marks or defects. Retail $700+ Model: http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch/38mm-stainless-steel-case-with-black-classic-buckle?product=MLE62LL/A&step=detail# Will ship anywhere for free during this week only.
Im only going to have the jacket up a this price for a day or two. Act fast!
Not the height but the spread between each pocket is throwing me off - not sure if I should buy them now.