or Connect

Posts by dfoverdx

In Naples Nunzio Pirozzi fitted the best jacket for me. I didn't like that much his style. He's doing a very imposing upper part (shoulder, chest, lapels) and very open quarters. The quarters are not like Liverano style which is open but round. Pirozzi is doing quite straight open quarters. I asked him to make more round quarters for second suit but it was not exactly what i wanted. Given that i found a great tailor, i stop going to Pirozzi as well.
Of course ! Length can be fixed easily during the 2nd or 3rd suit. First suit may be long/short, it's not a big issue. My comments with respect to tailors in Naples is general and is about overall fitting. The tailors in Naples don't care that much about perfect fit. You can see in this thread on some postings very good fitting back. You will rarely see a Napolitan tailor fitting that good the back of the suit and underarms. There are also examples where Napolitan tailors...
 +1The length really depends on tailor's style. Some tailors tend to cut long jacket, some of them short. For me the length of the jacket above by Ciardi is too short. This jacket should be around 1.5-2cm longer, this will make the jacket more balanced. Unfortunately majority of tailors in Naples don't care that much about the fit. Around 5-6 tailors that i tried in Naples only 1 fitted a good jacket. That's why i stopped to go Naples and headed to elsewhere (in south of...
$375
price dropped to $ 395
Selling this almost like new Zegna Milano Fit sport coat. There's no issue to report and it has been worn not more than 10 times overall. It's a very versatile check with some browns, green and light blue windowpanes.   Shouleder: 18.25" Chest: 20.5" Sleeves: 25" Length boc: 30.25"
Good luck...
I am selling a bespoke Solito suit, yes bespoke suit. It was one of my first bespoke and now i need some place so selling this one. The suit is a double breasted, soft tailored with double pleat pants. It's in more than decent condition, nothing to notice really, it's like new. The cloth is from VBC and it's kind of medium weight, from the book called Blazon. The color is medium blue, it's a good complementary to navy suit. I am kind of regular guy so nothing strange on...
I am selling these two VASS shoes, they are in decent condition, in particular F last is worn no more than 10 times. I am selling both together because of shipping cost. They come with shoe trees and shoe bags. I have no more boxes.
I have many Solito coats and pattern matching is just perfect. In fact among 4-5 tailors i used in Naples, Solito seemed to me the best pattern matcher. However i can also confirm that the handwork on Solito coats are almost the worst i had in Naples. Hand stitching is not great, it's not point ... but really ---, button holes are not done carefully. The worst is even buttons are not solid which is a real and practical problem... Overall handwork is not great but it's...