or Connect

Posts by dfoverdx

used both Ambrosi and Cerrato...Even on quality of fit/cut/finish Marco is much better. If you include price into equation difference is just huge, very huge
I met Antonio in Naples. He's a very nice guy and the shoes are really great...For delivery times i can not comment but i had no issue. If you discuss with him i am sure he can arrange if it's possible. Also keep in mind that if you send him an e-mail he replies very quickly (which is unusual in Naples...) So far i received only test shoes but they are far better than my Vass shoes or CJ shoes. I ordered MTM but Antonio took my measurements so they fit really great.
I am selling this VASS, F Last, in oxblood color. As you can see it's a double monk model. I think these shoes has been worn no more than 15 times... It has still tons of life. It will come with original shoe trees and shoe bags. I also has another VASS U Last in sale, in case of purchase of both i will do 20% reduction. Price includes shipping to EU an US. For other locations let me know i will let you know final cost depending on shipping...
Price dropped to $325... I am also adding another VASS but in F last. 20% less in case of purchase of both.
I also have some stuff from them. Wool mohair suiting, one of jacketing above pictured. I have one summer jacketing which is really nice (wool mohair silk linen) they are all very nice. I find quality of cloth superior than Harrisons...
zag73, Solito is a great tailor and there's absolutely no problem with reliability if you flight to Naples. I know that Luigi is also coming to London but i've no idea how regular he's coming. Solito is also one of the nice tailor to deal with in Naples.
I was expecting much cheaper than that actually but maybe for store price it's normal
WeakMonday, price of cloth was 180 EUR per meter ?
 I didn't try Paone but based on photos i had two conclusions- the work is not very neapolitan, it may be soft but very different from from other tailors that i tried. It's not a bad thing but different.- results are very different; some stuff looks really good and some bad
I didn't know that somebody is following my posts so actively to retrieve posts in different threads... Keep in mind that i took some weight aftet Solito coat is done. Personnaly i like much more Solito coat than Musella. Photo is just photo, important thing is how you feel when you wear them.