or Connect

Posts by Oddly Familiar

Can't forget about Bond, James Bond. His style is good, he always gets the lady AND has a license to kill.
You could always take a jacket you already have and just stand the collar up. That would seem like the most logical thing to do in this situation.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn Sleeping pills generally have no immediate effect on me. I also do not want something that'll knock me out for the 9am exam. It's also strange that I tend to stay awake even though I'm more than buzzed from a night's out. So, 1 or 2 shots of scotch won't do anything right away. I think the key is to get down time after studying, which, even for 20-30 minutes, is a premium during exam time. Any good chill pill...
Quote: Originally Posted by thisisme how is redken Redken is great. I used to have some leave in conditioner from them that was amazing. I think they discontinued it though.
I was liting a cigarette and burned the tips of my bangs off. What needs to be done to repair the burnt ends?
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Or a man with a drunken past... Jon. I know a guy who got "FUCK" tatooed on his lower abdomen when he was drunk. He once told me to never get a tatoo. Especially drunk. He also had the coolest sleeve I have ever seen.
I have to wash my hair everday or else it gets very oily. Even if i take a shower and dont use shampoo it is still too oily to look good.
That's not a burn in, just dead pixels. And if someone is dumb enough to leave their monitor on for weeks on end they deserve to have a screwed up picture. How hard is it to turn the monitor off at the end of the day?
Is high school really the best times of your life? I love it and it has been the best so far, but is it really as amazing as everyone says when you look back on it years later? The reason I ask is because I am seriously considering graduating early, and the only draw back I can see is not getting to walk across the stage with the rest of my class. Have any of you guys graduated early. If so, do you regret it?
We can't forget that she deigned a shirt that is amazingly gramatically incorrect. Front reads "Thats hot".