or Connect

Posts by TweedyProf

Newc:   Medium for sure. I think it fits you in a more pleasing way on the shoulders (cf. when you raise your arms). It also has a more fitted look in the body. Some of course, might like a more baggy look, but...   Or just whatever you're wearing in the last pic, because after a few swigs, you won't care.
I've never thought I could wear that style of sweater well, but this is well done Stitches and inspirational. The fit on you is great.
Wore this tie for the first time today. Greg might remember my contemplating it and its sibling for 10 minutes, hand under chin, thinker's pose when I visited NMWA. The sibling is still available on sale (Drake's). Nice and slubby, wool for winter.  
Pink Panther. You tie a four in hand, right?
@NickPollica   Can you just speak a little to how the changes in the Tipo have tended to affect the fit of the jacket, especially if last year's fit you perfectly? Others who have both can weigh in too.   Thanks
Thanks Kulata, that was a pleasure to read.
Well, it was worth a shot.
Gents, logistical question: I vaguely remember talk of DHL collecting duties. David has a longer shipping option. Is one of these less likely to trigger duties? Does it depend on the size of the order. Am thinking of finally (!) getting my first Hober grenadine.
Let's get a fit up to discuss. Volunteers?
  [[SPOILER]]